May 5, 2017
Santo Domingo
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Santo Domingo
NOC Code......
Hello everyone.

Believe me, I'm the first one who wants a draw today. But CIC is telling to expect up to two weeks. So, let's assume they're being cautious, but still, the usual gap is two weeks from one draw to another. So, because they're being so cautious, let's better think that the draw will be next week. After that, they could maybe do a back to back draw, who knows?

Please apologize me, my nerves don't want to take a blow in a refresh party today and next wednesday. I was on the razor's edge last week, and now managed to get 9 additional points. I know the score shouldn't rise (or maybe in this draw it could, but should fall again next one), but that's my brain thinking, my emotions feel a little unstable.

Let's hope my brain wins, and because this is a Ray of Hope thread, let's be our most positive selfs.
But it's better to assume we won't have a draw today, but next week with a 410-415 CRS, and then the week after that with a 405-409 CRS.

iamxty

Champion Member
Mar 13, 2017
Singapore
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-07-2017
Nomination.....
01-08-2017
AOR Received.
07-09-2017
File Transfer...
04-11-2017
Passport Req..
08-03-2018
I, sort of, like the new EE profile page with our EE Number and Full Name displayed conspicuously at the top. Boosts confidence, and yes, it seems their system updates are complete. Expect a draw anytime, roll up your sleeves and begin the F5 ceremony!!
Still getting the Bad Gateway Error when I click View Submitted Profile

Reactions: mqamar1994

ivancabrer

May 5, 2017
Santo Domingo
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Santo Domingo
NOC Code......
Hi guys. Got my IELTS today (2nd attempt) R7.5 L8 W7 S6.5. sitting at 384. Should i try my luck with revaluation? So tat with additional 0.5 in speaking push me to 428. :( Serious advices are greatly appreciated.
PS: my first attempt scores are R7 L8 W6.5 S6.5. though I did a really better job this time around in speaking than last attempt so apparently i m expecting atleast a 0.5 improvement:(
Believe me, I understand your situation.
That's exactly why I got 50 less points in my CRS. I also got 6.5 in the IELTS Speaking skill.
I thought of asking for re-evaluation, but they took too much time, and they specifically say you can't use your TRF number in the meanwhile. So, because the minimun CRS points for getting an ITA were falling, I decided to take the risk and not ask for it.
However, in your situation (with less than 400), I think I would definitely got for a re-evaluation. 0.5 points shouldn't be that hard to get if you're confident that you did good on that skill.

ivancabrer

May 5, 2017
Santo Domingo
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Santo Domingo
NOC Code......
Thread is really unfavorable to today's draw..I don't know y...We should never loose hope
I know. I try to be positive, but the CIC says it can take a while.
And some people's profile (mine included) are still getting the bad gateway error. So, they're still working in the update.

I'm not loosing hope, maybe they do it on Friday. But, TBH, there are way more probabilities that they do it next Wednesday.

M DEV

May 2, 2017
And some people's profile (mine included) are still getting the bad gateway error. So, they're still working in the update.

I'm not loosing hope, maybe they do it on Friday. But, TBH, there are way more probabilities that they do it next Wednesday.
No problems....I want to stay positive
Meanwhile I just wanted to clear one doubt..That my spouse just got his ielts results and i wanted to know how much points can he give me ..His score is 5.5 in each module.

andieangel

Champion Member
Feb 13, 2017
Croatia
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes

The brain says no draw today, heart says yes! A constant battle!

arunroy007

Star Member
Jan 4, 2017
Virginia Beach
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-11-2016
IELTS Request
06-25-2016
For the first time I think i'm smart that I did not recreate my profile for Ontario PNP :p

About CIC, its definitely a typo and I'm sure they get their details querying against a database with pool details. It would be easier for them to fire a query to filter by top XXXX profiles ranking them by CRS_Scores first and then created_date_time rather than cherry picking by hand.

Reactions: M DEV

rthoguluva

Jul 16, 2015
Ottawa time is 9:39 AM
If this draw doesn't happen in an another half and hour, we have to expect on June 14, (this is my prediction)

M DEV

May 2, 2017
Ottawa time is 9:39 AM
If this draw doesn't happen in an another half and hour, we have to expect on June 14, (this is my prediction)
I want it to happen today or by tomorrow...My ielts is expiring on 13 June :(:(..N no draw notion is hurting me a lot:(

M DEV

May 2, 2017
Repost
Meanwhile I just wanted to clear one doubt..That my spouse just got his ielts results and i wanted to know how much points can he give me ..His score is 5.5 in each module

Sudhar25

Star Member
Apr 18, 2017
Believe me, I understand your situation.
That's exactly why I got 50 less points in my CRS. I also got 6.5 in the IELTS Speaking skill.
I thought of asking for re-evaluation, but they took too much time, and they specifically say you can't use your TRF number in the meanwhile. So, because the minimun CRS points for getting an ITA were falling, I decided to take the risk and not ask for it.
However, in your situation (with less than 400), I think I would definitely got for a re-evaluation. 0.5 points shouldn't be that hard to get if you're confident that you did good on that skill.
Thank u very much fr clarifying. Hope you are above 400:) wish u n everyone here very good luck with 66th draw bro! :)