+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope 66th Draw

X

xibalban

HI Friends, i have one doubt.. Recently i had re-created my Express Entry profile and updated by CRS score as well. Suddenly i had noticed that "Unique Client Indentifier" UNI Number is not mentioned. Whereas in my previous profile it was mentioned. Is it very important to mention UNI Number i Express Entry profile.
That seems to have happened to all new profiles. Don't worry, my profile also doesn't have a UCI.

lino82

Apr 12, 2017
NOC Code......
Now that's the kind of spirit i would like to see serving some free spirit by working in a spirit company :D Thank you so much for your wish. I appreciate it very much :)
Indeed this has become a very 'spirit'ed thread......:)...
---
however,now,either CIC has to come up with a draw soon:rolleyes: or someone should come with 'i'm only 500 what are my chances...:D'
this waiting is becoming tiring...o_O:confused:...:(

Last edited:
X

xibalban

Uh my bad. My brain is sleepy. It's Monday :| I meant on March 24 (not May 24, sorry lol)... I think I have all the papers for it now, I received one translation of my bank paper til the last day, but my ITA got expired. So I'm on the pool again since June 24...
505 CRS out of 600 maximum, great!! It clearly means you are quite young.
I foresee some struggle for you in Canada, as experience (or age) really makes the struggle easier.

Reactions: baka and andieangel

anick

Jun 17, 2014
Ontario
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
07-11-2017
AOR Received.
08-11-2017
Passport Req..
20-06-2018
That seems to have happened to all new profiles. Don't worry, my profile also doesn't have a UCI.
For me as well.. so no worries. I had UCI for my previous one

Mimi2017

Star Member
Jun 8, 2017
Berlin
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-07-2017
Doc's Request.
28-07-2017
AOR Received.
18-07-2017
File Transfer...
08-08-2017
Med's Done....
28-07-2017
Passport Req..
28-08-2017
505 CRS out of 600 maximum, great!! It clearly means you are quite young.
I foresee some struggle for you in Canada, as experience (or age) really makes the struggle easier.
I think the maximum CRS is 1200 :).

Honestly, I reckon that what gives me the most points are the French skills and the level of education. (I do have decent work XP as well.)

KingKurly

Champion Member
Jan 25, 2017
Kathmandu
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Indeed this has become a very 'spirit'ed thread......:)...
---
however,now,either CIC has to come up with a draw soon:rolleyes: or someone should come with 'i'm only 500 what are my chances...:D'
this waiting is becoming tiring...o_O:confused:...:(
I am so bored, i would love to troll a bit to 'em lol But on the serious note, i don't know how many of us, including me, would have kept going without being insane if not for this special RoH. :)

CooperStation22

May 14, 2017
Thanks, I'm scared I miss some papers or what not lol. I still actually miss the balance of 3 months out of the 6 from my French bank (I finally got all the info from my German bank though, after the THIRD letter I asked. One piece of info was always missing so I'll have to upload alll the letters and I had them all translated with ceritifcation >.>), so I suppose I'll add the bank statements to the bank letter I have from the French bank.
It really did my head in. I was in shock when I received suddenly the email saying my first ITA expired, while I thought I still had like 12 hours ahead. One advice for all: better not wait too late to finalize, if you can do it. I guess if one paper is missing, it can just be explained in the LoA and then forwarded later. Lesson learned, but when you wait for papers... Anyways, we shall see. For now, may the draw come in!!!
Thank you for the advice..

gathering all the documents takes a lot of time..mostly work ex related/bank related... giving more documents..harms none.. but less then explain in details in LOE

Reactions: Mimi2017
X

xibalban

I think the maximum CRS is 1200 :).

Honestly, I reckon that what gives me the most points are the French skills and the level of education. (I do have decent work XP as well.)
Well, you clearly didn't receive Provincial Nomination. So, the maximum score still is 600.
Even with a PhD and an experience of 20 years, good French and English skills, it is still very difficult to score past 500 if you are not young :D.

Mimi2017

Star Member
Jun 8, 2017
Berlin
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
18-07-2017
Doc's Request.
28-07-2017
AOR Received.
18-07-2017
File Transfer...
08-08-2017
Med's Done....
28-07-2017
Passport Req..
28-08-2017
Well, you clearly didn't receive Provincial Nomination. So, the maximum score still is 600.
Even with a PhD and an experience of 20 years, good French and English skills, it is still very difficult to score past 500 if you are not young :D.
Lol, hm ok. Let's say I am not old but I am not young either. :p
Also, I don't expect to struggle so much to find a job given all the criterias. We shall see.

ivancabrer

May 5, 2017
Santo Domingo
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Santo Domingo
NOC Code......
Hello everyone.
Sorry I've been out of the forum these past couple days.
Honestly, not having a draw last week has been very annoying for me.

Hopefully we get a draw this wednesday, at least to clear the highscorers out of the pool.

I just hope the IRCC decides to compensate the longer gap with a bigger draw, or a back to back this and next week.
But I can only hope and wait, patiently (can someone give me some?, I've ran out of patience this month, :D)

StevieFray

Jan 26, 2015
Nomination.....
17-07-2017
Passport Req..
15-01-2018
Hello everyone.
Sorry I've been out of the forum these past couple days.
Honestly, not having a draw last week has been very annoying for me.

Hopefully we get a draw this wednesday, at least to clear the highscorers out of the pool.

I just hope the IRCC decides to compensate the longer gap with a bigger draw, or a back to back this and next week.
But I can only hope and wait, patiently (can someone give me some?, I've ran out of patience this month, :D)

Ha, yeah..I was going to drink a cup of tea but I decided to pour a hot cup of patience mixed with hope into my cup. Its too hot right now though, so I can only sip on it.:(

ac_d

Star Member
Jun 15, 2017
I can't say if it is mandatory...but i don't think so as it in no way affects processing of applications anymore...so I suggest you go ahead and create ur new profile and delete the job bank as and when the site comes back up...
and don't worry,u won't miss the next draw very much:(...
all the best and welcome back to the pool at the earliest :)
Thanks for your wishes and advise. The job bank site came back in the evening. Deactivated the job bank account. No option to permanently remove it. Recreated the profile and got update email.Waiting for NOI and the next draw.Is NOI sent to selective candidates on the basis of NOC in demand or anybody above 400 CRS and at anytime or on some particular days.

CooperStation22

May 14, 2017
Thanks for your wishes and advise. The job bank site came back in the evening. Deactivated the job bank account. No option to permanently remove it. Recreated the profile and got update email.Waiting for NOI and the next draw.Is NOI sent to selective candidates on the basis of NOC in demand or anybody above 400 CRS and at anytime or on some particular days.
NOIs are usually sent on Fridays..

there is no as such specific demand list like Nova Scotia.. but i see not all the ones who are 400+, getting NOIs..

Last edited: