+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope 66th Draw

FormaggioVolante

Star Member
Jun 19, 2017
Brazil
You are only 8 months behind! What's your point?
my point is: there's absolutely no reason to throw a hissy fit because a draw did not occur today. It will happen. Most of us here will get an ITA sooner rather than later. Acting borderline childishly will not grant you an ITA faster. Baseless speculation also does not help. I tried to provide information for those that, like me, are newcomers to the website and the process in general.

ivancabrer

May 5, 2017
Santo Domingo
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Santo Domingo
NOC Code......

andieangel

Champion Member
Feb 13, 2017
Croatia
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
my point is: there's absolutely no reason to throw a hissy fit because a draw did not occur today. It will happen. Most of us here will get an ITA sooner rather than later. Acting borderline childishly will not grant you an ITA faster. Baseless speculation also does not help. I tried to provide information for those that, like me, are newcomers to the website and the process in general.
I am being childish? Really? I can only say look who's talking! You started sharing you smart opinion and throwing your "wisdom" around without considering other people's sitiations!

ivancabrer

May 5, 2017
Santo Domingo
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Santo Domingo
NOC Code......
“Although we don’t know what next year’s levels will be, I can tell you they will not be below 300,000,” he said, adding that, “Notably the 2017 300,000 landings plan increased the share of economic admissions from the previous year. This is a reflection of our commitment to the idea that immigration continues to be a key ingredient to our economic future as a country.”

EDIT: Sorry I forgot to say that this quote is from Canada’s Minister of Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship, Ahmed Hussen.

Reactions: FormaggioVolante

andieangel

Champion Member
Feb 13, 2017
Croatia
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
The info is a little old, but because that's the current plan, and they still haven't made the new one for 2017-18, it is still current. Because, the amounts (300,000 PRs) will stay the same, as per this info:
https://www.cicnews.com/2017/06/baseline-300000-new-immigrants-canada-established-069235.html

So, even if it's a couple months late, it is still current and valid information.
I know all this, I have read it. I don't understand what was the point of posting it in the thread where people are monitoring situation hundreds times a day and been in the pool for significant amount of time to understand the trend.

Reactions: KingKurly

astralsource

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2016
Croatia
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa, ON
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-04-2017
AOR Received.
22-04-2017
Med's Request
19-06-2017
Med's Done....
13-04-2017
It is announced in 2016. they will gradually increase the number of immigrants! As long as the liberals are in charge..

Reactions: andieangel

FormaggioVolante

Star Member
Jun 19, 2017
Brazil
I am being childish? Really? I can only say look who's talking! You started sharing you smart opinion and throwing your "wisdom" around without considering other people's sitiations!
Sure it does! I walk around my apartment while being nervous, that's work out all day! :D
nah mate, what you're doing is really mature. keep it up. let's see how you'll react once you get your ITA and IRCC has to process your application