Champion Member
Feb 13, 2017
Croatia
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
I'm sorry, andieangel. One more "realistic" comment. Here's what I posted when asked about my "realistic" view before the last draw.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/posts/6049087/
I totally agree on having healthy calculations don't get me wrong! I know I am not right all the time! :D Kidding here of course, please don't say I am disrespectful now or I will lose my nerves! :D Again kidding! Just the attitude and sentence because of this and this it will go for 13 points up is realistic, I am sorry but this is just plain being mean and I can't stand it. No hard feelings!

tjsecondtry

May 11, 2017
I totally agree on having healthy calculations don't get me wrong! I know I am not right all the time! :D Kidding here of course, please don't say I am disrespectful now or I will lose my nerves! :D Again kidding! Just the attitude and sentence because of this and this it will go for 13 points up is realistic, I am sorry but this is just plain being mean and I can't stand it. No hard feelings!
I hope and pray that person was wrong. Heck, I hope I'm wrong too. By my calculations, it could take a year for the CRS to get low enough for me to get it. Most people think it will be a lot less than that. But I have to decide whether to start a master's in Toronto in January, so it makes a huge difference to me.

Onayimi

Star Member
Mar 3, 2017
Guys, can we all return to work and seriously try focus to avoid refreshing the CIC page a million times in 5 minutes (guilty as charged:confused:) We don't want them saying their site has crashed because of multiple refreshes :rolleyes:

andieangel

Champion Member
Feb 13, 2017
Croatia
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
I hope and pray that person was wrong. Heck, I hope I'm wrong too. By my calculations, it could take a year for the CRS to get low enough for me to get it. Most people think it will be a lot less than that. But I have to decide whether to start a master's in Toronto in January, so it makes a huge difference to me.
What is your CRS?