Other
App. Filed.......
06-07-2021
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
fahadsheikh said:
Goddamn, I just realized by the latest stats, if there are two consecutive draws, score will drop enough for me and people in my segment to have an ITA ::) ::) :p
Yeah you right :)

Live life

May 6, 2017
Why should people wait for ITA after submission of the provintial
Nomination application. The fees of the application has already been apis and so what is the advantage of receiving a direct ItA? Can someone explain

Umidjon90

Jun 22, 2015
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
06-07-2021
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
Live life said:
Nomination application. The fees of the application has already been apis and so what is the advantage of receiving a direct ItA? Can someone explain
The whole point of provincial nomination is to get ITA after getting 600 points, so direct ITA would enable me to apply right away for example without waiting for nomination :) 1500 CAD is kinda sunk cost, I won't get it back anyway

smalkawi

Star Member
Jan 28, 2017
Live life said:
processing provincial nominations takes 2-6 months, and you will be obligated to stay in that one province at least until you get the PR.

fahadsheikh

Oct 30, 2016
DXB-AE
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Live life said:
The provincial application is a two phase process. First, you collect all documents and submit it to the provincial body along with the non-refundable application fee. Province takes its time evaluates your application and then send you the nomination. Then you receive ITA based on +600 points you just received, and submit all the documents again to CIC with application fee again, this time to CIC.

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
1) After looking at some of IRCC data I have found that Rejection rate for overall Permanent Resident was 11% and 9% in 2015 and 2016 respectively. While application through FSW-EE rejection rate was 8% and 10% in 2015 and 2016 respectively. However, for paper-based applications, the rejection rate was 36% and 40% in 2015 and 2016 respectively.

This difference was maybe due to system rejecting many applicants for ineligibility at a very early stage, and this may also be the reason for the significant increase in applications dealt through new EE.

2) Also, for PR card, new applicants rejection rate is 0% while for renewal rejection rate is 2-3 %.

3) In addition to this, total applications received for the first quarter of 2017 was lower than both the 2015 and 2016 figures. This may also be the reason for the high number of ITA's.

4) For further analysis, there is a lot more data available that presents break-up of each NOC and provides insight to which provinces are accepting the most people from the particular NOC.

I hope this will help.

http://open.canada.ca/data/en/dataset/0186868b-a04d-4a0e-962e-bdfbac51bfb3

http://open.canada.ca/data/en/dataset/6bbf2f43-b9d5-49a0-aa8f-71e433340505

http://open.canada.ca/data/en/dataset/1b026aab-edb3-4d5d-8231-270a09ed4e82

http://open.canada.ca/data/en/dataset/53105221-7652-47b1-96e2-1f85715a067c

http://open.canada.ca/data/en/dataset/593e9165-c6ce-4f9b-b519-03d315f92cd4

There are a lot more links and data available but it is very difficult to arrange them, so it needs the effort to find the right file and important data within it. I have just made an attempt to highlight key figures that may not reflect the overall data. I hope others will be able to get better out of it.

bhargav57

Apr 19, 2017
hello All,
Need help from you.
My wife did M.Pharm and B.Pharm from India.
In education related filed I need to choose her filed.
So foe her which one is close enough.
Medicine, Science health because Pharmacy is not mention anywhere.

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017
omarkhan said:
I think you are right. There has to be after all some preferential approach in selection. I think I as a university lecturer would stand lesser chance as compared to an accountant, engineer or computer scientist.
Yes. All the people I know (and a lot of people in this forum) who have received OINP are in either IT or medical fields. My assumption is that Ontario picks profiles based on NOCs and not CRS.

canada@2018

Star Member
May 7, 2017
Hello Folks,

I am new in this forum and I just created my profile for under FSW program. My CRS is 409 right now and it will be 417 (after my husband's WES evaluation id done) hopefully in another couple of weeks. I did my masters from US and currently working there. I did my bachelors from India. I only sent my US master transcripts to WES and they completed their evaluation in April. I didn't send my bachelors transcripts to WES as my understanding was to evaluate the highest degree of education in order to get maximum points. WES didn't ask for my bachelors degree either and the ECA report shows "Canadian Master Degree" equivalent.

I was hoping to get couple of doubts clarified to make sure I am on the right path in case I receive an ITA in future -

1. Do I need to evaluate my bachelors degree too from WES?

2. In EE profile, I only entered my master degree details. Do I need to enter my bachelors degree details as well and mention ECA not available? Or its ok just to mention about my master degree in education and language section as ECA is done for MS only.

Thanks is advance for your expert opinion. I know this question has been discussed quite a few times in different threads, but would still appreciate your help.

smalkawi

Star Member
Jan 28, 2017
canada@2018 said:
Hello Folks,

I am new in this forum and I just created my profile for under FSW program. My CRS is 409 right now and it will be 417 (after my husband's WES evaluation id done) hopefully in another couple of weeks. I did my masters from US and currently working there. I did my bachelors from India. I only sent my US master transcripts to WES and they completed their evaluation in April. I didn't send my bachelors transcripts to WES as my understanding was to evaluate the highest degree of education in order to get maximum points. WES didn't ask for my bachelors degree either and the ECA report shows "Canadian Master Degree" equivalent.

I was hoping to get couple of doubts clarified to make sure I am on the right path in case I receive an ITA in future -

1. Do I need to evaluate my bachelors degree too from WES?

2. In EE profile, I only entered my master degree details. Do I need to enter my bachelors degree details as well and mention ECA not available? Or its ok just to mention about my master degree in education and language section as ECA is done for MS only.

Thanks is advance for your expert opinion. I know this question has been discussed quite a few times in different threads, but would still appreciate your help.
you get maximum points on master, you dont need to assess the Bacheolar

canada@2018

Star Member
May 7, 2017
smalkawi said:
you get maximum points on master, you dont need to assess the Bacheolar
Thanks smalkawi. Does it mean that I don't have to enter my bachelors details in the EE profile education and language section as well?

I will anyway go ahead and upload my bachelors degree certificate and mark sheets in case I get ITA in future just be on the safer side. However, my only confusion is now whether I need to enter bachelors details in EE profile by creating another record.

sa83

Star Member
Jan 16, 2017
Saudi Arabia
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
IELTS Request
14-09-2017
Passport Req..
17-05-2018
VISA ISSUED...
12-06-2018
is there any possibility that they might ask for income tax return/form 16 even after submitting reference letter mentioning annual salary, salary certificate and pay stubs?

kushagra452

Apr 28, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Guys

I have 454 CRS points and have also received the PNP Ontario notification. I am in a dilemma at the moment whether to accept the Ontario PNP, since I already have sufficient points to get through the next round (I hope!).

The question is apart from the 600 odd points that this PNP will add to my score does it give me any other benefit (in terms of finding a job in Ontario)? By declining this invite do I stand to lose anything?

Thanks!!