+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of hope 61st draw

Confused_oldman

Star Member
Apr 6, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
One good news from 2016 report is a 93% of people who submitted applications after receiving ITA got their applications approved.
Rejection rate has reduce massively since 2015.
People who believe they will get ITA soon, start getting all required docs necessary. Getting some of the required docs can quite frankly be a real pain in the a**.

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017
Confused_oldman said:
People who believe they will get ITA soon, start getting all required docs necessary. Getting some of the required docs can quite frankly be a real pain in the a**.
Yes, I am on it - the only docs I still need are PCC, bank statements and medical certificate which I am told should be gotten only after ITA.

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017
Confused_oldman said:
I have concerns about my reference letters. None of them have my salary or work hours on them :( They just say I worked "full-time" so I am hoping that'll be enough. I'm planning to add offer letters and contract of employment. Unfortunately the pay slips are digital and not on company headed paper.

Umidjon90

Jun 22, 2015
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
06-07-2021
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
Wandering Mind said:
I have concerns about my reference letters. None of them have my salary or work hours on them :( They just say I worked "full-time" so I am hoping that'll be enough. I'm planning to add offer letters and contract of employment. Unfortunately the pay slips are digital and not on company headed paper.
Why is that so? Can't you include them for some reason?

Confused_oldman

Star Member
Apr 6, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Wandering Mind said:
It should be fine if it says full-time. You can attach your salary slips. Make sure duties and responsibilities are there as per your NOC.

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017
Umidjon90 said:
Why is that so? Can't you include them for some reason?
My employers refused to put salary on the reference letter :( Apparently it's against company policy. I decided it was better to get the letter even without the mention of salary instead of no letter at all.

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017
Confused_oldman said:
It should be fine if it says full-time. You can attach your salary slips. Make sure duties and responsibilities are there as per your NOC.
Duties and responsibilities match the NOC somewhat so there's no problem there. Printouts of salary slips on plain paper will work?

Confused_oldman

Star Member
Apr 6, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Wandering Mind said:
Duties and responsibilities match the NOC somewhat so there's no problem there. Printouts of salary slips on plain paper will work?
Yep. Merge them into a single pdf doc along with the ref letter from company. In LOE, you can mention, it is against company policy to include salary in reference letters. You will be completely fine.

Kumud

Jun 25, 2016
NOC Code......
fatani said:
Yes and there are some positives as well as some negatives some positives are that IRCC mentioned about why the draw size went low last year because they were processing applications that were pre EE and now the roumds will be more consistent that we are seeing. and by the looks f it 3500-4000 ITAs will be norm now. And IRCC sees that most of the candidates in that have come in first 2 yrs have been living in canada and only 15-20% outsiders came which they want to increase. Average score of utsider without canadian connection is 380 and insider is 420 so we can hope for scores going down more.

The other positive is there are only 1.3% francophones in the pool and with french there avg scores are 350 so june 9 changes will not affect that much. one negative is that IRCC mentiones that they can reduce the number of itas to mantain their promise of 80% apps processing within 6 months
good analysis mate. thanks.

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017
KaelInvoker said:
any letter from Company is only to measure your duration of service in the mentioned NOC code and its responsibilities. Your previous salary would not be their concern...
The CIC website says that reference or work experience letters should also mention salary along with number of hours, designation and duties/responsibilities etc.

Umidjon90

Jun 22, 2015
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
Other
App. Filed.......
06-07-2021
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
Wandering Mind said:
My employers refused to put salary on the reference letter :( Apparently it's against company policy. I decided it was better to get the letter even without the mention of salary instead of no letter at all.
I see. You are gonna be ok if you explain this in LOE, no problem )

Wandering Mind

Champion Member
Mar 20, 2017
Confused_oldman said:
Yep. Merge them into a single pdf doc along with the ref letter from company. In LOE, you can mention, it is against company policy to include salary in reference letters. You will be completely fine.
Thanks