+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

RAY of HOPE 55th Draw (Predictions)

Abby Alex

Star Member
Feb 14, 2017
What is the chance for a draw today...

I know it could be less, but still...

Also with the IT problems and application overload that they are facing, I believe that chanced could be even less
but still u'll never know.

swish003

Star Member
Oct 20, 2016
striker87 said:
PLEASE ANYONE HELP! Is there a number i can call.. or create a new profile but how will i link it if i dont remember the log in details..what can i do??

See post below! please..
Your inbox is full, so i can PM you.

bints

May 13, 2016
Toronto
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30-05-2017
LANDED..........
17-05-2018
Hello Guys,

Is there anyone who got a NOI from OINP with profile created in 2016?

coolex2017

Feb 26, 2017
Hi everyone i need help, please help me if you have any idea whats happening. Shortly
Here is the case . We withdraw our profile and want to activate again. We have created new express entry profile and new job bank account. Job bank account activated and our new express entry proofile it is matched with that. So far it is ok. But we didnt recive any conformation letter from IRCC that confirms we are in the pool.. So we are not sure if we are in the pool or not. Currently we sin at 440 and we are so worried something may go wrong. As i said we didnt recieve any confirmation letter from IRCC up to now. It s been almost 6 days. So do you think we should withdraw and create a new express entry and job bank account or we stay like this( since job bank and ee profile says it is matched we think we are already in the pool) .So what do u think , we are really so confused and worried. Need help. Anyone happened anything like this or heard anything like that?

Thanks in advance. Good luck to all.

PAVANVARMA

Star Member
Jan 30, 2017
one quick ? guys,

yesterday evening I changed my college name and submitted.

all the files are transmitted and my profile is activated from yesterday evening itself.

will I get ITA or not?Huh

anyone has this issue before?? Please help me

Abby Alex

Star Member
Feb 14, 2017
Abby Alex said:
What is the chance for a draw today...

I know it could be less, but still...

Also with the IT problems and application overload that they are facing, I believe that chanced could be even less
but still u'll never know.
WOW! i dint expect this...
never thought for sure that draw will happen today!

Congrats to all who got in and will get their ITA in the next 24 hrs... draw 56

badz2

Star Member
Aug 24, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
PAVANVARMA said:
one quick ? guys,

yesterday evening I changed my college name and submitted.

all the files are transmitted and my profile is activated from yesterday evening itself.

will I get ITA or not?Huh

anyone has this issue before?? Please help me
i have the same situation as you as i have made some update on my profile like 12 hours before the draw happened but i am hopeful that we will get our ITA.

coolex2017

Feb 26, 2017
badz2 said:
i have the same situation as you as i have made some update on my profile like 12 hours before the draw happened but i am hopeful that we will get our ITA.
When do they start to send ITA?

badz2

Star Member
Aug 24, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
coolex2017 said:
When do they start to send ITA?
based from what the other members said,we should be expecting the ita within 24hrs after the draw.

coolex2017

Feb 26, 2017
Hello Everyone and congrats who won. One quick question are they going to send the ITA TO OUR job bank registered email or express entry profile?

deril

Feb 22, 2017
SGtoCAD said:
Don't worry buddy! you will get your ITA soon, believe it! I waited long for mine too but it doesn't end here. ;)
Hi. I am waiting for my ITA, my preference is also for ITA and not for PNP.

badz2

Star Member
Aug 24, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
coolex2017 said:
Hello Everyone and congrats who won. One quick question are they going to send the ITA TO OUR job bank registered email or express entry profile?
i think we should be receiving an email that our ee profile has been updated.