+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray Of Hope 238th

greatstrides

Star Member
Jan 12, 2023
Bro, Read this carefully:

• If you accept the ITA: you should submit your complete Application for Permanent Residence within 60 calendar days of ITA issue date. It is always advisable to not wait till the last day as you may get negatively impacted due to unforeseen circumstances (e.g technical issues).
  • If you decline the ITA: If you decline the ITA, your profile will be moved back to the Express Entry pool and will remain Active to receive future invites.
  • If you do not respond: If you do not respond by “Accepting” or “Declining” the ITA then your ITA will expire and your Express Entry profile will no longer be active. You will need to create a new profile if you wish to be included in future draws.
I think you did the 3ed point. That is the only explanation??
I declined it myself because there was only 10 days left in the ITA and I still needed PCC from my country and there was no chance I would've gotten it. But this is nothing but a glitch in the IRCC system my friend. After that I never received another ITA despite updating and submitting my profile. To recreate another profile, I should click on the "withdraw profile" button? Right?

mohd2332

Star Member
May 11, 2018
I declined it myself because there was only 10 days left in the ITA and I still needed PCC from my country and there was no chance I would've gotten it. But this is nothing but a glitch in the IRCC system my friend. After that I never received another ITA despite updating and submitting my profile. To recreate another profile, I should click on the "withdraw profile" button? Right?
I do not know how it is done. But it is the only explanation for your situation. It is impossible that their system you select JUST you and blacklist you with no reason.

greatstrides

Star Member
Jan 12, 2023
I do not know how it is done. But it is the only explanation for your situation. It is impossible that their system you select JUST you and blacklist you with no reason.
I know what you mean but I don't have any response either. The only thing I can do now is to make another profile. That's it. In case I get an ITA, I'll post; otherwise, it's time to make a new profile.

mohd2332

Star Member
May 11, 2018
I know what you mean but I don't have any response either. The only thing I can do now is to make another profile. That's it. In case I get an ITA, I'll post; otherwise, it's time to make a new profile.
Please let us know what will happen in your case!!

Rohit Chhabra

Star Member
Jul 20, 2018
hey man, i really hope that you'll get an invite by tomorrow. If not, then i guess you're right, somehow your profile has got glitched out. Normally, withdrawing the profile and resubmitting it is a standard process and it works (i've done that myself). However, if I was in your situation, i'll create a new profile using a new email id altogether - that would ensure that irrespective of whether the glitch was in the profile or in the account itself, it is ruled out completely.

greatstrides

Star Member
Jan 12, 2023
hey man, i really hope that you'll get an invite by tomorrow. If not, then i guess you're right, somehow your profile has got glitched out. Normally, withdrawing the profile and resubmitting it is a standard process and it works (i've done that myself). However, if I was in your situation, i'll create a new profile using a new email id altogether - that would ensure that irrespective of whether the glitch was in the profile or in the account itself, it is ruled out completely.
Hey Rohit. Thanks so much for your feedback. Good idea! I will make a new email id too. I'll throw it in my LOE as well if I am "lucky" enough to get an ITA.

Reactions: Rohit Chhabra

greatstrides

Star Member
Jan 12, 2023
did you receive the invite?
Unfortunately not. I made countless web-forms to the IRCC but they kept on giving me copy and paste response so I knew that they will never manually give me my ITA. But on the positive note, I did follow your suggestion. Withdrew my EE profile and GCkey and now have submitted a new profile. Will let you guys know what happens in the next draw. My old profile was glitching completely. Hopefully will get an ITA with a brand new profile and email.

Rohit Chhabra

Star Member
Jul 20, 2018
Unfortunately not. I made countless web-forms to the IRCC but they kept on giving me copy and paste response so I knew that they will never manually give me my ITA. But on the positive note, I did follow your suggestion. Withdrew my EE profile and GCkey and now have submitted a new profile. Will let you guys know what happens in the next draw. My old profile was glitching completely. Hopefully will get an ITA with a brand new profile and email.
that's terrible on IRCC's part. Here's hoping to get your ITA in the next draw :)

Nofear

Star Member
Nov 8, 2017
Hi All,

Any chance for a draw later today or is it already past cut-off time? I saw some prediction videos and everyone seemed to be stressing of next draw happening on 1st of Feb! Any chance otherwise?

mohd2332

Star Member
May 11, 2018
Hi All,

Any chance for a draw later today or is it already past cut-off time? I saw some prediction videos and everyone seemed to be stressing of next draw happening on 1st of Feb! Any chance otherwise?
no draws for today bro. By the way what is your crs score?