+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 150th Draw - CEC

Saleemasif3088

Star Member
Mar 2, 2020
you expect him to put life on hold and give up wonderful chance of making big bucks for your 15 points. he will not go to qatar. qatar in recession they not letting in anyone who not citizen
If I were his brother I would have hold my Qatar plans. I feel like crying when I read that someone is going to loose 15 points because his brother has qatar plan. People are fighting for even 1 point.
Secondly, as per one of my contact, Canada will resume proper immigration process by 15 june. I am not sure about authenticity of this news but thats all I know from a distinct contact. One thing is for sure, fsw draws will resume and score will drop intially for 2 or 3 draws. Be positive and dont lose hope. Covid 19 seems to be part of our life now. So sooner or later canada will have to adopt it. They cant hold fsw any longer as cec pool will be empty soon.

starlordavuthu

Apr 13, 2020
If I were his brother I would have hold my Qatar plans. I feel like crying when I read that someone is going to loose 15 points because his brother has qatar plan. People are fighting for even 1 point.
Secondly, as per one of my contact, Canada will resume proper immigration process by 15 june. I am not sure about authenticity of this news but thats all I know from a distinct contact. One thing is for sure, fsw draws will resume and score will drop intially for 2 or 3 draws. Be positive and dont lose hope. Covid 19 seems to be part of our life now. So sooner or later canada will have to adopt it. They cant hold fsw any longer as cec pool will be empty soon.
This is very true

Majid Nawaz

Feb 9, 2016
We need this positive attitude from such great people like you in this toughest situation. I personally pray for every single fsw candidate who is in the same situation. So happy to see this.

willapp

Mar 20, 2020
So many people with contact or trusted source and the information is never consistent. I just choose to ignore them now.

InternationalMallu

Nov 15, 2017
Maybe there are more job opportunities in the Middle East than Canada right now because of low oil prices. I graduated from a college in Alberta and I know many people who are either just got laid off or had the job offer revoked in the last three months.

Dreambigca

May 15, 2018
Maybe there are more job opportunities in the Middle East than Canada right now because of low oil prices. I graduated from a college in Alberta and I know many people who are either just got laid off or had the job offer revoked in the last three months.
There are some issues with this province actually..

Saleemasif3088

Star Member
Mar 2, 2020
So many people with contact or trusted source and the information is never consistent. I just choose to ignore them now.
Everyone is putting their best effort to collect some good news. Hope leads towards victory. If there is no hope then its useless to put effort and money in this process. You also come to this forum in search of good news. If you ignore them, then please present authentic information from cic if they will provide you on your request.

parasite46

May 28, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Any predictions?

If FSW comes back:
If CEC only:
Looks like Ontario is planning to extend the emergency until June, so the best bet would be FSW will resume in July. Also, other countries are also starting to open up, so july fits in the timeline.

But nobody knows for sure, it is just my opinion. Cheers !

Reactions: sponsort

parasite46

May 28, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Looks like Ontario is planning to extend the emergency until June, so the best bet would be FSW will resume in July. Also, other countries are also starting to open up, so july fits in the timeline.

But nobody knows for sure, it is just my opinion. Cheers !
Emergency until June 30th