+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of Hope - 143rd Draw - CEC

Nirem

Jun 26, 2019
Got a question! Can a person have 2 accounts ( and 2 profiles). With spouse accompanying I got 469 and not accompanying 473. At the current situation I don’t know should I wait untill the score comes to 469 or going forward showing spouse as not accompanying?

Reactions: TejalS

callebe

Star Member
Oct 29, 2019

IRCC has responded to my tweet like this:
I believe that, considering the way they wrote it, they have not completely excluded the idea of a FSW draw yet.

"Recent CEC-only and PNP-only draws were meant to benefit candidates who are already in Canada with a temporary status."

The part where they say "We aren’t going to speculate on future rounds." - It's just normal. They never do speculate anyways.

But then again, just a statement that doesn't mean anything. All we can do is wait.

Issygn

Feb 16, 2020
The simple meaning of the response IRCC Twitter handle is sending out is that they haven’t been ordered to issue ITA to FSW and would not like to say anything regarding that yet as they too are uncertain. But if they are still speculating at this time then i wonder when.

Angel1113

Jun 6, 2019
Ontario
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
24 June 2020
Med's Done....
05-06-2020
Hello,
Does anyone know if there is any hospital conducting medical tests for immigration?, I called one of the medical centers in the Etobicoke area but they are not conducting any medical tests until further notice from the govt.
Any response will be appreciated!
Thanks,
No I tried calling multiple. There is no upfront medical exam being conducted right now. We can only get it done after we recieve request from CIC to submit it (after submitting PR).

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
IRCC's Twitter handle is getting bombarded with questions about next FSW draw and their response is the same. Even they cannot "speculate" about the draws that they themselves are conducting. What a load of BS.

ALEALB

Star Member
Dec 3, 2017
No I tried calling multiple. There is no upfront medical exam being conducted right now. We can only get it done after we recieve request from CIC to submit it (after submitting PR).
I'm in Ottawa and I secured an appointment last week for April 21 for an upfront. It was very hard as it's the only office working atm. Keep trying there may be some that are open.

Last edited:
Reactions: Angel1113

Angel1113

Jun 6, 2019
Ontario
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
24 June 2020
Med's Done....
05-06-2020
I'm in Ottawa and I secured an appointment last week for April 21 for an upfront. It was very hard as it's the only office working atm. Keep trying there may be some that are open.
Thank you I will. :)

lone_ranger

Star Member
Jan 21, 2016
You should check the history of past draws, then conclude your own chances. Believe me, almost everyone here hopes to get a notification of interest from Ontario. ;) including me.
How is OINP. I mean as compared to EE FSW prgm. I mean I got the obvious difference but other than. If one gets a chance, should he avail it?