+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ray of hope 122th draw

ripul

Jan 29, 2019
You'd better have a Fund history longer than 6 months if you are under FSW stream
What if I had an asset and I sold it for 20 Lakhs. You just gotta have legit documents to prove the source of income. Since it is liquid now, there won't be any issue.

WantToImmigrate

Champion Member
Feb 4, 2019
It's nice that you added, "please". Some just say, "add me", "

You are so resilient in expressing your blunt opinion to prediction questions, irrespective of the backlashes you get :) It always makes me smile.

Resilience is a good attribute, but can be double edged. Good thing you balance it - although rarely - with a few inspiring comments...

Well, all the best to you dear, to me and everyone. I doubt anyone loves this waiting game!
He does bring the forum together.. he says something stupid.. we all jump on him.. it feels so good :)

Reactions: ripul

Herlo

Star Member
Jan 9, 2019
Just want to share efficiency of India pcc process.
Applied online: 18th July
Appointment date: 19th July
Weekend off: 20,21st July
Got PCC: 23rd July

In just 2-3 working days:)
Thanks for sharing your exp bro. But, the address in ur passport and present address both same?

I heard that, if you no longer stay in the address mentioned on ur passport PCC takes longer time.

Rajatsharma2304

Aug 30, 2018
Hi Everyone,

Finally, the day has come and I've got the Ontario nomination approved.

Thanks to everyone in the forum for being together as always. I wish you everyone good luck for tomorrow's draw.

I'll update the tracker tomorrow, God bless everyone. Please see my timeline below:

NOC - 0124
CRS Score - 450
NOI Received: May 31, 2019
Application Submitted: June 6, 2019
Assessment: June 13, 2019
Decision in Progress: July 2, 2019
Nomination: July 23, 2019

:)
Many many Congrats bro! I remember you were so sure of getting it. Happy for you.
In our case, my wife is the main applicant. She is in marketing, working with a world renowned MNC . Do you think we have a chance to get Ontario nomination? How long will it take if I start the process today to get the nomination approved.

Reactions: 13nitinsharma

13nitinsharma

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2012
Canada
Many many Congrats bro! I remember you were so sure of getting it. Happy for you.
In our case, my wife is the main applicant. She is in marketing, working with a world renowned MNC . Do you think we have a chance to get Ontario nomination? How long will it take if I start the process today to get the nomination approved.
Have you got the NOI from Ontario?

13nitinsharma

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2012
Canada
Nikshsrma0,punitsigh and 13nintisharma,pls what are your take as regards the PNP approval?
First of all, you would need to spell correctly my name ID, otherwise incorrect tagging names won't work.

Don't worry about tomorrow's draw. Like I predicted, it will be 458/459 with 3600 ITA's. Applicants are getting approvals today but not everyone's file is approved. Guys who submitted their applications (like me) in early June are getting approved.

So, don't worry and just hope for the best. There should not be any significant impact of OINP approvals on tomorrow's draw. Good luck!

BLACKPILL

Star Member
Jun 8, 2019
First of all, you would need to spell correctly my name, otherwise incorrect tagging names won't work.

Don't worry about tomorrow's draw. Like I predicted, it will be 458/459 with 3600 ITA's. Applicants are getting approvals today but not everyone's file is approved. Guys who submitted their applications (like me) in early June are getting approved.

So, don't worry and just hope for the best. There should not be significant impact of OINP approvals on tomorrow's draw. Good luck!
What is your take on this OINP nomination overall?Will it impact the CRS points of later draws? Thanks for your past support and I hope you can still come here every now and then to give some predictions my sir.

13nitinsharma

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2012
Canada
What is your take on this OINP nomination overall?Will it impact the CRS points of later draws? Thanks for your past support and I hope you can still come here every now and then to give some predictions my sir.
There will be no significant impact on regular draws since these approvals take time around 45 days to nominate OINP applicant. You guys need not to worry at all. Just make sure you all are trying your best to enhance your scores (if you think there is a scope if any).

CRS will touch below 450 scores for sure before the end of this year. Once you see shift in ITA's from 3600 to 3900 soon, you'll notice the roller coaster ride has been started.

I'll try my best to join you guys on ROH threads and share insights for sure. God bless everyone!

Reactions: EnthuChap