+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Rating and Value of conestoga college

Harnek94

Aug 17, 2015
Hi I got acceptance from Conestoga college for 2 yr IT Business Analysis operations programs , Please help me about the course and college rating and value , if any one can suggest me anything ?
I also have a offer from Seneca for 1 yr course project management it , the only concern is about visa .
after doing 2 yr course I will bet 3 yr visa and after doing I yr course will get only 1 yr work visa.
Please suggest me the right path if any 1 can help me out ?!!

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
Harnek94 said:
Hi I got acceptance from Conestoga college for 2 yr IT Business Analysis operations programs , Please help me about the course and college rating and value , if any one can suggest me anything ?
I also have a offer from Seneca for 1 yr course project management it , the only concern is about visa .
after doing 2 yr course I will bet 3 yr visa and after doing I yr course will get only 1 yr work visa.
Please suggest me the right path if any 1 can help me out ?!!
seems obvious if your objective is eventually to aim for PR then the 2 year course with possible 3 year PGWP. However you need to ensure that based on your current qualification and any work experience that the chosen course appears relevant to CIC when processing your study permit. Fees will probably average out the same for either as expect you know so proof of funds to CIC 15-18k CAD for first year plus approx 10k CAD living expense. As an aside a project management course once completed you will need to apply for PM certification to be more attractive to employers so ensure PM course can lead to certification if chosing that one.

Harnek94

Aug 17, 2015
Bs65 said:
seems obvious if your objective is eventually to aim for PR then the 2 year course with possible 3 year PGWP. However you need to ensure that based on your current qualification and any work experience that the chosen course appears relevant to CIC when processing your study permit. Fees will probably average out the same for either as expect you know so proof of funds to CIC 15-18k CAD for first year plus approx 10k CAD living expense. As an aside a project management course once completed you will need to apply for PM certification to be more attractive to employers so ensure PM course can lead to certification if chosing that one.
Thanks sir for your advice , really appreciate that .
Yes sir that's why I have chosen this course 2 yrs study then 3 yrs permit .
What about the college faculty , residing in doon, part time work and college rating ?
I would appreciate if you can tell me that .
?!
Regarding my profile I have done B.TECH last yr in Computer Science and currently working with Convergys in technical support department from last 8 months.

Harnek94

Aug 17, 2015
Harsimran6893 said:
Harnek Singh . please share your profile
Regarding my profile I have done B.TECH last yr in Computer Science and currently working with Convergys in technical support department from last 8 months.

Harnek94

Aug 17, 2015
I also heard from some ! regarding college , as there are very less Indians so do not go : I have to face hard time to make friends and pursue further .
Is that correct ?!
Please share !!!!

Harsimran6893

Apr 10, 2016
There is no such thing like this harnek. Conestoga college hhas a lot of international Indian students like all other spp colleges. Even I have applied for the same course .hope to get Visa soon

Harnek94

Aug 17, 2015
Harsimran6893 said:
There is no such thing like this harnek. Conestoga college hhas a lot of international Indian students like all other spp colleges. Even I have applied for the same course .hope to get Visa soon

Ok, Harsimran , I also got reviews in college times and here as well about the same thing , I really need some true advice .
please send me your number @ harnekbhatia@89gmail.com we will talk . asap .

sandip9334

Apr 1, 2019
Hello guys
I completed my M. Tech in computer engineering 2015 and till date I have work experience.
I got LOA for information business analysis operations for MAY 2020. From conestoga college.

Should I wait for other colleges responses or should I go ahead with this?

Reactions: Megha Vishnu

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hello guys
I completed my M. Tech in computer engineering 2015 and till date I have work experience.
I got LOA for information business analysis operations for MAY 2020. From conestoga college.

What is your work history? Your choice of programs doesn’t make sense.

What are the other programs you are waiting to hear from and where?

sandip9334

Apr 1, 2019
What is your work history? Your choice of programs doesn’t make sense.

What are the other programs you are waiting to hear from and where?
I am working as a lecturer in the university
I also applied for "Cloud computing for big data" in Lambton.

tarleen

Oct 14, 2019
Hello guys

when didi you applied and when you got the offerletter

Megha Vishnu

Oct 17, 2019
Hello guys

when didi you applied and when you got the offerletter
Hai,i also completed masters and applied itba conestoga for may intake