+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Raining of AIP's in India.

sdeswal

Star Member
Dec 14, 2019
No update yet, applied on 21st July, SDS with upfront medicals. College starting on 31st Aug, absolutely no idea what should be done. How long to wait!
Applied in June, No updates yet. Colleges is saying if we don't submit a visa refusal till sept end and get refusal later, they'll not refund my tuition fee.
It's so depressing mann... Feeling the lowest I ever did in my lifetime.

• Sad
Reactions: Capricorn11
Nov 5, 2019
Applied in June, No updates yet. Colleges is saying if we don't submit a visa refusal till sept end and get refusal later, they'll not refund my tuition fee.
This is tough, why don't you defer straight away now rather than losing lot of money.

Vikas1006

Aug 19, 2019
Have patience bro, this is the only thing we currently can have.

Danny7072

Apr 19, 2019
Hello my study visa in processing and i got AIP approval and i didn't added my wife in the study application and now i want to add her as a dependent accompanying me. So how can i do it. Need suggestions please...

jwalak14

Star Member
Apr 5, 2020
dude wth? u have till September last .U know what my college gave me ? till September 4 2020 .Man you got a lot of time and u will definitely get it before September starts. I really don't know what to do right now.Applied on July 2nd till now nothing---zero update(no medical nor eligibility have been updated).

jwalak14

Star Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hello my study visa in processing and i got AIP approval and i didn't added my wife in the study application and now i want to add her as a dependent accompanying me. So how can i do it. Need suggestions please...
I know it's off the topic but did you get the AIP without any updation in medical or eligibility?

Simmidas

Mar 19, 2019
This is just AIP to study online classes from Home Country and not the actual Study permit which generally is given when you enter Canada. If you try to get TRV for your family now, the chances are highest that it will get rejected. Instead, you enter Canada and then apply for your family.

Alamj

Star Member
Sep 26, 2019
India
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
New Delhi1
They said it will be processed before sept 15......they are indeed right but didn't mention which year!!!!!
they never said it would be processed before September 15, what they said is "study permit applications received before September 15" would be eligible for a PGWP in case the student completes at least 50% of the course in Canada.

As for decision on these files, God knows. iRCC has played really safe.

Moreover, there's mere speculation on the biometrics and the reopening of VFS, nobody from IRCC is even mentioning about stage 2!

Capricorn11

Star Member
Aug 17, 2020
they never said it would be processed before September 15, what they said is "study permit applications received before September 15" would be eligible for a PGWP in case the student completes at least 50% of the course in Canada.

As for decision on these files, God knows. iRCC has played really safe.

Moreover, there's mere speculation on the biometrics and the reopening of VFS, nobody from IRCC is even mentioning about stage 2!
They said fall applicant will get decision before Sept 15 and were also encouraging students to continue apply for fall. If they can't handle the load they should have limit the application for fall