+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

R u waiting for AINP nomination

SpoonRaccoon

Jul 26, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
paulgovas said:
I got a house for half a million with 10 percent down . My credit score is 750 and earning per year around six digits . This may help you
what bank though? according to them it's irrelevant how much you make or your credit score. it was the fact that im not PR why it got denied. though it didn't really matter much now. kinda glad this happened though. the market is going down and same with interest rates. seems canada will face a similar house bubble burst like the US.

SpoonRaccoon

Jul 26, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
faizy786 said:
AINP is just a joke did anyone get nomination under EDS NOC B recently and has anyone applied under NOC 2282 ?
knock knock!
-who's there?
PNP
-what PNP?
AINP
-haha

yes AINP is a joke.

Gnvr

Aug 21, 2015
Anyone can help me please.. I got my nomination and it will expire on february.. The problem i got laid off so i didn't submit my pr application yet.. Im thinking if its ok to go back to my home country and file my pr there?

SpoonRaccoon

Jul 26, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Gnvr said:
Anyone can help me please.. I got my nomination and it will expire on february.. The problem i got laid off so i didn't submit my pr application yet.. Im thinking if its ok to go back to my home country and file my pr there?

what category though? If it's employer driven then that's gonna be hard as your employer is attached to your nomination.
you cannot go back and file your PR there. Your nomination will be cancelled. AINP mentions that if you get laid off you need to contact them asap to give you options. whens your work permit gonna expire? what kind of work permit do you have?

Gnvr

Aug 21, 2015
Ainp srs..i had open work permit but only allowed to work on my trade welder.. My permit will expire on dec 2016

SpoonRaccoon

Jul 26, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Gnvr said:
Ainp srs..i had open work permit but only allowed to work on my trade welder.. My permit will expire on dec 2016
you should be fine as long as you get a similar job in the province. if i was you i'd contact AINP. if i dont like the options they give me or they say something about removing the nomination, i'd go with a lawyer. AINP usually gives you time to get another job and what not.

good luck.

RSS2015

Star Member
Oct 26, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Is there anyone in same situation as that of below?

AINP application sent in May 2014 and no news thereafter. Called AINP office and they say application in process but no file number yet.

Currently on work permit, shall one contact AINP office and request for file number?

Please suggest the way forward and process...

Hansdza

Mar 7, 2013
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Man,

Since may 2014 no file number yet? are you serious? When you called AINP how did they know that your application is being processed. File number is the identification for you file. Once your application is considered complete, they send you file number then you wait for the longest time ever until they start processing your application. neither You nor they can check what is going with your application without knowing file number.

Did you submit your application yourself to AINP office or via snail mail?

faizy786

Jun 12, 2015
That weird I would suggest you to resubmit your application once AINP is ready to receive new files in JAn else your not in the race they might have missed your file or forgot to enter you in their system

Sinabro

Star Member
Jul 28, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-06-2015
Doc's Request.
27-11-2015
Nomination.....
29-11-2015
AOR Received.
22-03-2016
Med's Done....
Upfront 10-11-2016
Passport Req..
20-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
27-04-2017
LANDED..........
29-04-2017
my one of friend applied June 2014 as PWGP. she got nominee ( July 2014.. just 1 month)
my one of friend applied march 2015 as PWGP. he got nominee.. (November 2015.. 8month)
my one of friend applied april 2015 as PWGP. she didn't get nominee yet

I think, ANIP processing end of march 2015 or april 2015..