+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

R u waiting for AINP nomination

mani780

Nov 7, 2012
Hey Everyone,
can anybody help me with offer letter format and the other company letter that we have to send to AINP..My Employer is willing to sign those for me....But he wants me to create my own letter.....

duarca

Star Member
Feb 15, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mani780 said:
Thank you for your response. I am trying to fill out my application and send them this week. ccccccCan you tell me more on this one please......
You must not complete this section if you are filling this form. They may ask you to fill this section later, but don't do it now.

mani780

Nov 7, 2012
duarca said:
You must not complete this section if you are filling this form. They may ask you to fill this section later, but don't do it now.
Hey ,
can YOU help me with offer letter format and the other company letter that we have to send to AINP..My Employer is willing to sign those for me....But he wants me to create my own letter.....

pawanpnp

Feb 13, 2014
hi friends,
i received my nomination under employer driven stream. i applied for open work permit based on my nomination immediately as my work permit was already expired. my question is what are the chances of getting open work permit ? or it will be bonded since my nomination is employer driven ?

ainp14Dec

Star Member
Nov 27, 2013
ainp14Dec said:
Congrats harpreet470!
Did your employer receive call before they sent the nomination?

I have file no received on 24th Oct. Still waiting..
Any one else from International Graduate categry who received nomination recently?
I got my nomination today

Applied- 21st Oct
File Number - 24th Oct
Nomination received - 4th Apr (Nomination dated - 4th Mar)
Category - International Graduate

Thanks to this group for all information and advise.
All the best to people still waiting!!!!!!!!!!!!

mumay fort

Nov 27, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ainp14Dec said:

Applied- 21st Oct
File Number - 24th Oct

Congratulations!!!

mani780

Nov 7, 2012
mumay fort said:
Congratulations!!!
ainp14Dec said:

Applied- 21st Oct
File Number - 24th Oct

Hi Pawan! Congratulations Am also planning to apply under same category,

can you please help me with offer letter format and the other company letter that we have to send to AINP..My Employer is willing to sign those for me....But he wants me to create my own letter.....
My email id is mani.kandan780@gmail.com....

xoxo262

Oct 19, 2011
My nomination got denied because i used the wrong form(s) to apply. I meant to apply under EDS-international student, I had all the necessary documents, but one of the AINP forms was actually for the Post Graduate Category. I guess i have no choice but to re-apply :(. And hopefully it doesnt take as long to get back an answer this time around.

vivek4u4me

Star Member
Mar 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CIO SYDNEY NOVE SCOTIA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
DEC 09
Nomination.....
AINP....NOV 27 2015
AOR Received.
March/08/2016
Med's Request
NOV 07 2016
Med's Done....
NOV 08 2016
Interview........
WAITING
Passport Req..
WAITING
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
WAITING
any body got ainp this month

ainp14Dec

Star Member
Nov 27, 2013
Hi,
I got my AINP nomination. But my WP had already expired before i received my nomination.

Can someone help in answering below questions?

1) My WP had expired. I checked with CIC and they told me to apply it outside Canada. But could not get much details from them. I am from India. So wanted to check the process of applying in India?

2) Can i parallely apply for PR? It says i need PCC from India as well as Canada. But PCC from Indian consulate(BLS international) takes minimum of 4-6 weeks. Can i send PR application without Indian PCC for now and submit it later when i get it

3) For Point (1), is there any other way for me to start working with my employer asap. I have job offer letter with me.

Thanks

vivek4u4me

Star Member
Mar 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CIO SYDNEY NOVE SCOTIA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
DEC 09
Nomination.....
AINP....NOV 27 2015
AOR Received.
March/08/2016
Med's Request
NOV 07 2016
Med's Done....
NOV 08 2016
Interview........
WAITING
Passport Req..
WAITING
VISA ISSUED...
WAITING
LANDED..........
WAITING
ainp14Dec said:
Hi,
I got my AINP nomination. But my WP had already expired before i received my nomination.

Can someone help in answering below questions?

1) My WP had expired. I checked with CIC and they told me to apply it outside Canada. But could not get much details from them. I am from India. So wanted to check the process of applying in India?

2) Can i parallely apply for PR? It says i need PCC from India as well as Canada. But PCC from Indian consulate(BLS international) takes minimum of 4-6 weeks. Can i send PR application without Indian PCC for now and submit it later when i get it

3) For Point (1), is there any other way for me to start working with my employer asap. I have job offer letter with me.

Thanks

Hi i guess you can apply for your status restoration in canada it takes little time i guess that is best way for you.

vj1686

Feb 27, 2014
Hi I have applied for AINP under employer driven international graduate category

applied on 24th January 2014
file # on 27th March
work permit expired on 18th Feb
bridge ext applied on 17th Feb

currently my work as been rejected pls advise me, what should I do in this secenario

starla

Star Member
Jan 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vj1686 said:
Hi I have applied for AINP under employer driven international graduate category

applied on 24th January 2014
file # on 27th March
work permit expired on 18th Feb
bridge ext applied on 17th Feb

currently my work as been rejected pls advise me, what should I do in this secenario
hi. Do you mean your work permit application was denied? You can not apply for a bridging work permit unless you have nomination. You can't use your file number as reference. Ask your employer if he/she has an open lmo so you can apply right away before your restoration period will end. Don't wait for your nomination, mine, I applied November and until now, no nomination.

ainp14Dec

Star Member
Nov 27, 2013
vivek4u4me said:
Hi i guess you can apply for your status restoration in canada it takes little time i guess that is best way for you.
Thanks but i have already applied for status restoration but they restored it to visitor status.
Now i need work permit and along with that need to submit PR application.
Please help!