+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

R u waiting for AINP nomination

Mariolopez

Feb 25, 2013
Phil89 said:
"The fees collected will offset the cost of new initiatives to improve data collection on the role of open work permit holders in the Canadian labour market, as well as increased promotional activities to encourage open work permit holders to apply for permanent residence."
What are they smoking?? :D
i rather have better suggestion: collect the $500 fee for AINP but atleast process files whithin month or two rather than in year..
take my money already and let me know status of my application so can think of wht to do next...plz plz plz...

paulgovas

Aug 7, 2013
edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
CIO Nova Scotia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
05-06-2015
AOR Received.
17-08-2015
Med's Request
20-08-2015
Med's Done....
23-10-2015 received in Ecas
Passport Req..
January 6 2016
VISA ISSUED...
24-02-2016
LANDED..........
12-03-2016
now every employer who applied for LMIA has to pay the fee otherwise they will be declined to apply. Painful for everybody. what this conservative govt is trying to do actually? Locking every where.
who is going to be benefitted from these all changes? Lot of admin work and a lot of mess up coming soon from CIC

Phil89

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2014
Mariolopez said:
i rather have better suggestion: collect the $500 fee for AINP but atleast process files whithin month or two rather than in year..
take my money already and let me know status of my application so can think of wht to do next...plz plz plz...
They don't want to take our money cause otherwise they will be obligated to review our applications. But now they can always say that they treat our applications only as an expression of interest :mad:

ksiusha

Jul 2, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Phil89 said:
"The fees collected will offset the cost of new initiatives to improve data collection on the role of open work permit holders in the Canadian labour market, as well as increased promotional activities to encourage open work permit holders to apply for permanent residence."
What are they smoking?? :D
Makes me think there are not enough applications in the EE pool ...that is why we are being encouraged :D

Mariolopez

Feb 25, 2013
ksiusha said:
Makes me think there are not enough applications in the EE pool ...that is why we are being encouraged :D
EE system so messed up!!! it is not counting work experience right and not giving points for working 2 different NOCs...
and this ainp ghost hovering around my head....i dont know wht to do...
oh god help us here...i really really wanna get over with nomination thing...

ksiusha

Jul 2, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
And I think the mess up will continue as I have noticed a lot of people who have their applications sent last year don't want to wait too much and applied under EE - got ITA. And i think people are not going to withdraw the previous application so more work for CIC.

mims2000

Sep 6, 2012
somebody told me that theres a new rule that will be implemented by the end of feb. she said it has something to do with express entry for semi skilled/ low skilled. she said her agent told her. i dont know if it is true. im so depressed and disappointed now.

ksiusha

Jul 2, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mims2000 said:
somebody told me that theres a new rule that will be implemented by the end of feb. she said it has something to do with express entry for semi skilled/ low skilled. she said her agent told her. i dont know if it is true. im so depressed and disappointed now.
More and more rules.... :(

paulgovas

Aug 7, 2013
edmonton
Category........
Visa Office......
CIO Nova Scotia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
05-06-2015
AOR Received.
17-08-2015
Med's Request
20-08-2015
Med's Done....
23-10-2015 received in Ecas
Passport Req..
January 6 2016
VISA ISSUED...
24-02-2016
LANDED..........
12-03-2016
Rules over rule and rules over rule and rules over rule , at the end there would be no rules at all that is where cic is moving .
We would be the victim of this over rules at the end. God save your innocent children . We followed all the rules that were placed on us. Still we are getting them .

Mariolopez

Feb 25, 2013
we dont know wht rules gonna be but one thing i m sure is tht it will of course something bad for us one way or the other...
this days i consider any news as BADNEWS...!!!!!
just wait and see wht is other way they figure out to sabotage our process....

PreetiCalgary2014

Star Member
Oct 25, 2014
This is ridiculous :( I've been waiting for AINP for last one year now, CECE file was returned due to cap being reached, I talked to my employer for LMIA yesterday he is ready to do it for me and fully support me for it but I can't cause Imedian wage for my job is $26.37 and I'm only paid $21.57, pgwp is expiring in June 2015.. its so painful to wait now, I can't sleep at night, I don't feel like eating anything, I've done so much to stay and get a better future in this country! :( :( :( Don't have a clue about what to do now :(

EEdreams15

Star Member
Jan 30, 2015
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My sad story

My PGWP is expiring in 18 days :(

I applied in Nov 28, 2013 (under international graduate stream) and this is my 15 month of waiting. Every time I call AINP they tell me that my file is still in queue. I cannot get an LMIA and EE seems like a dream because the cut off are high and my point is only 468.

I'll talk to a lawyer today to see what my options are. I have been in Canada for a very long time and I don't know how I will make the transition back home in a third world country with dire economic prospects.

Everyday I try to encourage myself that even though things may not work out for me it is not the end of my life. In life there will be many disappointments but one just has to make the best of it and be happy.

Good luck to everyone and may God have mercy on us all.

PreetiCalgary2014

Star Member
Oct 25, 2014
I'm very sorry to hear that EEdreams15 :( Did you apply wp extension yet? I've read some people on the forum saying they might go on Visitor or student visa . Do you have any such plans?

Mariolopez

Feb 25, 2013
EEdreams15 said:
My sad story

My PGWP is expiring in 18 days :(

I applied in Nov 28, 2013 (under international graduate stream) and this is my 15 month of waiting. Every time I call AINP they tell me that my file is still in queue. I cannot get an LMIA and EE seems like a dream because the cut off are high and my point is only 468.

I'll talk to a lawyer today to see what my options are. I have been in Canada for a very long time and I don't know how I will make the transition back home in a third world country with dire economic prospects.

Everyday I try to encourage myself that even though things may not work out for me it is not the end of my life. In life there will be many disappointments but one just has to make the best of it and be happy.

Good luck to everyone and may God have mercy on us all.
Sorry to hear your story mate!!!
How come you got left out november 2013 applicant while some ppl from december under EDS-IGC got nomination in september??it really frustrating!!!