+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

R u waiting for AINP nomination

Mario_AB

Star Member
Jun 24, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Phil89 said:
So to get a nomination, you have to be either an engineer, housekeeper or front-desk agent. Other occupations seem to be irrelevant. I feel like I am just chasing the system..
well i am still struggling to understand the nomination criteria AINP is following.i applied in engineering category back in May 2014 i didn't hear anything back from ainp except for file number.and same is the case with 5 six other engineers(that i know of) who even applied earlier than me.
and yet again some people go their nomination in same engineering category who applied later than us.
i guess AINP doesn't have a specific criteria for selection. Ainp is by far running the most confused nomination system in Canada.
i wont comment on the housekeeper or front desk agent for as far as engineering is concerned they select whoever luckily comes up in a draw.

Phil89

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2014
kelly900422 said:
it really depends on different kind of engineer.....I am in the same category....applied earlier still waiting......
This system is totally broken an unfair...My Canadian born friends are shocked and astonished when they hear how long we have to wait just to get our applications reviewed on the provincial level. And I am not even talking about the federal part which is another year if you are lucky...

Phil89

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2014
Mario_AB said:
well i am still struggling to understand the nomination criteria AINP is following.i applied in engineering category back in May 2014 i didn't hear anything back from ainp except for file number.and same is the case with 5 six other engineers(that i know of) who even applied earlier than me.
and yet again some people go their nomination in same engineering category who applied later than us.
i guess AINP doesn't have a specific criteria for selection. Ainp is by far running the most confused nomination system in Canada.
i wont comment on the housekeeper or front desk agent for as far as engineering is concerned they select whoever luckily comes up in a draw.
If they don't follow any pattern on selecting applicants, and just picking whoever within the same category, then it can open the door to the risk of corruption.

kelly900422

Star Member
Oct 29, 2014
Mario_AB said:
I think it will be soon for you..I just called AINP, they said they made a decision and it is mailed out. I am waiting...I also applied in early May...I hope u get it soon

Raj2014

Sep 13, 2014
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
18-01-2014
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
12-12-2014
AOR Received.
04-05-2015
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
May 9 2014
Med's Done....
May 23 2014 / IP Sep 2 2015 / DM Sep 18 2015
Interview........
NO
Passport Req..
Oct 10 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 11 2015
LANDED..........
Dec 15 2015 / Already in Canada Since 2010 as Student & Worker ...Now PR
I got my nomination. Cheesy

Actually my employer got a letter stating that I have been nominated by the province.

I should get the actual nomination certificate in the mail sometime today hopefully.

I wish the best of luck to everyone else who's waiting for their nomination.

Applied : - Jan 17 2014
File Number :- March 2014
Category :- Employer Driven International Graduate Category
Employer got inquiry :- Dec 3rd

Nomination Printed :- Dec 3rd 2014

Thanks again for all of members of this forum for support...

Hope is the best thing....

kelly900422

Star Member
Oct 29, 2014
Raj2014 said:

Actually my employer got a letter stating that I have been nominated by the province.

I should get the actual nomination certificate in the mail sometime today hopefully.

Job : Electrical Engineering Technologies

hey raj...when I called AINP, they told me my decision was made the same time and mail out on 3rd...But I haven't got the letter....AND I live in Edmonton...Should I be worried???

Raj2014

Sep 13, 2014
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
18-01-2014
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
12-12-2014
AOR Received.
04-05-2015
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
May 9 2014
Med's Done....
Interview........
NO
Passport Req..
Oct 10 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 11 2015
LANDED..........
Mariolopez said:
please add yourself here
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vfq2BNbWv3ueWqyjtvPqXvB4Eq6kiFOi--5eEgf0tZI/edit#gid=0
Please update that I got nomination on dec 3rd

thanks

Raj2014

Sep 13, 2014
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
18-01-2014
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
12-12-2014
AOR Received.
04-05-2015
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
May 9 2014
Med's Done....
Interview........
NO
Passport Req..
Oct 10 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 11 2015
LANDED..........
kelly900422 said:
hey raj...when I called AINP, they told me my decision was made the same time and mail out on 3rd...But I haven't got the letter....AND I live in Edmonton...Should I be worried???
You don't need to worry at all

They sent nomination certificate after few days of decision made. Your on the way !!

Just cheer and have a beer !!

You don't need to worry at all..Give urself Party :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

kelly900422

Star Member
Oct 29, 2014
Raj2014 said:
You don't need to worry at all

They sent nomination certificate after few days of decision made. Your on the way !!

Just cheer and have a beer !!

You don't need to worry at all..Give urself Party :p :p :p :p :p :p :p
I was thrilled when I heard this on phone....BTW, what is your next step? Go EE or regular?

Mario_AB

Star Member
Jun 24, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Phil89 said:
This system is totally broken an unfair...My Canadian born friends are shocked and astonished when they hear how long we have to wait just to get our applications reviewed on the provincial level. And I am not even talking about the federal part which is another year if you are lucky...
well i am not talking about different kind of engineer.few people with same noc category and code already got nomination and others are waiting.
the worst part is there should be some criteria behind the selection i am not saying that they are not following any specified procedures but there are a lot of loop holes and ambiguities in what they call "based on market needs"
All i would say it was AINP planning in 2013 which has made it a disaster for all workers who has given already a lot back to Alberta.poor planning on their behalf is no where justified that we should pay the price for it.

Phil89

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2014
Mario_AB said:
well i am not talking about different kind of engineer.few people with same noc category and code already got nomination and others are waiting.
the worst part is there should be some criteria behind the selection i am not saying that they are not following any specified procedures but there are a lot of loop holes and ambiguities in what they call "based on market needs"
All i would say it was AINP planning in 2013 which has made it a disaster for all workers who has given already a lot back to Alberta.poor planning on their behalf is no where justified that we should pay the price for it.
Yes, It's just a very poor management. And guess who caused this disaster - Thomas Lukaszuk.

Phil89

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2014
Moreover, the new minister wants the federal government to lift the cap on the number of nominations Alberta can give away...what a joke! They don't even want to increase the quota!

Raj2014

Sep 13, 2014
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
18-01-2014
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
12-12-2014
AOR Received.
04-05-2015
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
May 9 2014
Med's Done....
Interview........
NO
Passport Req..
Oct 10 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 11 2015
LANDED..........
aramin84 said:
I got my nomination. :D

Congretzs.....

Please look at here ...I have started new topic here....

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/after-ainp-nomination-december-2014-january-2015-tracking-t258362.0.html

maserati_elva

Star Member
Dec 10, 2014
Raj2014 said:

You have been waited for a long long time!

I am still waiting for my nomination though.

jaswal

Star Member
Dec 12, 2012
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-04-2014
Hey guys,
I got a rejection for my application this morning. Applied March 28, 2014 . EDS. AOR June 28, 2014.
My visa expired on nov 28, 2014. officer asked me if I have a new work permit in hand. I told her I have applied for lmia and can be getting anytime soon this month. but she rejected my file stating she cant hold my file and have to make a decision.

so guys, keep ur status active.