+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Questions regarding Work experience

hayee766

Jun 11, 2024
I have done Master in clinical Psychology and working currently SEO Copy Writer US Base Psychology Clinic Website. But my work is remotely and I have almost 3 year or experience. So I don't know is my NOC code. Either my NOC code writer categories? And my experience will accepted I have proper pay slips and all my salary come on my bank account.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I have done Master in clinical Psychology and working currently SEO Copy Writer US Base Psychology Clinic Website. But my work is remotely and I have almost 3 year or experience. So I don't know is my NOC code. Either my NOC code writer categories? And my experience will accepted I have proper pay slips and all my salary come on my bank account.
You match your job responsibilities not education or title to the NOC.

camillaflynn

Jul 7, 2024
Hi all! This is a very interesting discussion. My name is Camilla. My dream is to work in a gallery. Renowned for its innovative approach to contemporary art, the Los Angeles Gallery https://pyogalleryla.com/ is a vital institution in the vibrant South Park sector of Downtown Los Angeles. Its strategic location on Grand Avenue places it at the heart of the city's bustling art scene, allowing it to exert significant influence both locally and internationally.