+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Questions.. PLEASE ANSWER!!!! PLEEEASSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

rxnassie0326

Apr 17, 2012
1.Hi everyone ..I just want to know if the new trend today is sending MR plus RPRF at once... And not MR first then RPRF follows.
2. I got a status "Medicals received last MAy 14" how long would it take for PPR?
3. From the day of medicals received status, what activities would VO doing regarding the applications?

Thanks so much for your answer!! :D

canadaforall

Champion Member
Aug 11, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30th January 2009
Doc's Request.
February .12 .2009
AOR Received.
30. 08.2009
IELTS Request
no
File Transfer...
Med's Request
march 27th 2012
Med's Done....
5 april 2012
Interview........
waved
Passport Req..
March 27th 2912
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
rxnassie0326 said:
1.Hi everyone ..I just want to know if the new trend today is sending MR plus RPRF at once... And not MR first then RPRF follows.
2. I got a status "Medicals received last MAy 14" how long would it take for PPR?
3. From the day of medicals received status, what activities would VO doing regarding the applications?

Thanks so much for your answer!! :D
It all depends on your Visa Office. As in my case i got Medicals, RPRF, PCC , updated documents and PPR at once.

Just be patient and it will come soon.

rxnassie0326

Apr 17, 2012
canadaforall said:
It all depends on your Visa Office. As in my case i got Medicals, RPRF, PCC , updated documents and PPR at once.

Just be patient and it will come soon.
Hi Canadaforall : Thank you for your time! :) When did it happen? Do you have your Visa already?

leo16

Star Member
Sep 15, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 18,2011
Doc's Request.
sent
Nomination.....
sent
AOR Received.
November 14th,2011
IELTS Request
sent with documents
File Transfer...
December 22, 2011
Med's Request
January 5th, 2012
Med's Done....
January17,2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
PPR step-1 issued on 6-03-2012, PPR step-2 on May 02,2012
VISA ISSUED...
May 15, 2012.
LANDED..........
24 July, 2012
well ur physician send ur medical ...u can send rprf within the time they have mentioned in the letter...but send it soon to get results soon as well.
i got my ppr within one month of medical reached...so hope for gud.

Makhovska

May 19, 2012
Hi!
I am wondering why I cant send any personal messages?
Any how. I am reading all experiences from members,
I am realy surprised that some candidates got there ppr. After 2-3 even 1 month, so it is so grate.
We submitted medical forms 4 month ago and still nothing, we suubmited applications since 2009.
It so confusing. Every day checking email. Still in process, please if you can explain what mean:
"We transferred your application to the London England office on December 1, 2009. The London England office may contact you.

Your application was reviewed and we started processing on April 5, 2011."

leo16

Star Member
Sep 15, 2011
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 18,2011
Doc's Request.
sent
Nomination.....
sent
AOR Received.
November 14th,2011
IELTS Request
sent with documents
File Transfer...
December 22, 2011
Med's Request
January 5th, 2012
Med's Done....
January17,2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
PPR step-1 issued on 6-03-2012, PPR step-2 on May 02,2012
VISA ISSUED...
May 15, 2012.
LANDED..........
24 July, 2012
i think its bcz the cases b4 2010 were delayed...u r lucky to get ur file in process so dnt worry nd hope for gud.

LOUTH

Oct 5, 2011
Lethbridge
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
21-03-12
VISA ISSUED...
13-04-12
LANDED..........
06-05-12
Makhovska said:
Hi!
I am wondering why I cant send any personal messages?
Any how. I am reading all experiences from members,
I am realy surprised that some candidates got there ppr. After 2-3 even 1 month, so it is so grate.
We submitted medical forms 4 month ago and still nothing, we suubmited applications since 2009.
It so confusing. Every day checking email. Still in process, please if you can explain what mean:
"We transferred your application to the London England office on December 1, 2009. The London England office may contact you.

Your application was reviewed and we started processing on April 5, 2011
First of all ,LVO is extremely unpredictable with their processing timelines.It really depend on the VO handling your file.I am not sure what you meant by "we submitted medical forms 4month ago"?if you have completed your medical then I will suggest that you send e-mail andCSE to LVO .e-mail and CSE sometime wake them up slumber :eek:

Louth

Makhovska

May 19, 2012
Hi!

Yes we finished our med. exam. 4 month ago and they received it, after 3 month waiting reply from VO we did send a question to Them and this is the reply
"Please be advised that your application is currently awaiting review by an immigration officer. We will be in contact with further information once this review has taken place"This is the last reply.fromJMR
Program Assistant
Immigration Section/Service d'immigration

High Commission of Canada/Haut-commisariat du Canada.
So where am I?

LOUTH

Oct 5, 2011
Lethbridge
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
21-03-12
VISA ISSUED...
13-04-12
LANDED..........
06-05-12
Makhovska said:
Hi!

Yes we finished our med. exam. 4 month ago and they received it, after 3 month waiting reply from VO we did send a question to Them and this is the reply
"Please be advised that your application is currently awaiting review by an immigration officer. We will be in contact with further information once this review has taken place"This is the last reply.fromJMR
Program Assistant
Immigration Section/Service d'immigration

High Commission of Canada/Haut-commisariat du Canada.
So where am I?
I can now understand your frustration and I believe ? they are working on your file :)

If it has been a while since you received reply to your query ,I will suggest you send another CSE. I remember sending loads of CSE when I was at this stage but I already had a job offer in canada. And that form the basis of my numerous CSE.

Louth.

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
Makhovska, you cannot send personal messages until you have posted a number of times (don't know how many, but isn't a lot). Had you thought of sending for your CAIPS notes/GCMS? You may get some more information from them with regard to progress. If you need information on how to order, do a search in the top right box on the main forum page, as there are many threads about them.

Makhovska

May 19, 2012
Thanks for your replies, I understood about my PM, and about PPR :I sent only ones the inquiry but VO replied:
" don't send more inquiry we will inform you if any news"
So they don't want any inquiry from me.
I applied as skills worker ( I am a doctor). So I am waiting from 2009 imagine my filling, if Gods will it is just a long beginning.
Ones again I have to pay for apartment rent for 6 month, look for a school for my kids and pay in advance, update my medical licence. From the other experiences, between medical request and ppr. Usually 2-3 month, in my case it is 5 month and no way to know how more .

LOUTH

Oct 5, 2011
Lethbridge
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
21-03-12
VISA ISSUED...
13-04-12
LANDED..........
06-05-12
Makhovska said:
Thanks for your replies, I understood about my PM, and about PPR :I sent only ones the inquiry but VO replied:
" don't send more inquiry we will inform you if any news"
So they don't want any inquiry from me.
I applied as skills worker ( I am a doctor). So I am waiting from 2009 imagine my filling, if Gods will it is just a long beginning.
Ones again I have to pay for apartment rent for 6 month, look for a school for my kids and pay in advance, update my medical licence. From the other experiences, between medical request and ppr. Usually 2-3 month, in my case it is 5 month and no way to know how more .
I can understand your plight but like I said loads of CSE worked in my case despite the standard warning"don't send more inquiry we will inform you if any new". it seemed far away but near enough to you.hold on to your hat of faith. :)

Louth
Louth