+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Questions for Naturopathic Doctors - Please Share Your Experience?

milon45

Star Member
Jul 10, 2023
A relative of mine wants to be a naturopathic doctor. She wants to know what the life of a naturopathic doctor looks like, hopefully with some specifics, such as:
1. What exactly is your job, and what do you do on a day-to-day basis?
2. What is your annual salary? The Canadian salary for naturopath doctor seems to be an average of $70,000 a year, but can this fluctuate and what causes fluctuations?
3. What is the difference between medical school and naturopathic school? An MD vs. ND?
4. How do you determine how much to charge customers, and on what basis?

We know that a naturopathic doctor will prescribe natural solutions rather than allopathic ones, but a few more details would be greatly appreciated. Thank you for your help~

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
A relative of mine wants to be a naturopathic doctor. She wants to know what the life of a naturopathic doctor looks like, hopefully with some specifics, such as:
2. What is your annual salary? The Canadian salary for naturopath doctor seems to be an average of $70,000 a year, but can this fluctuate and what causes fluctuations?
3. What is the difference between medical school and naturopathic school? An MD vs. ND?

We know that a naturopathic doctor will prescribe natural solutions rather than allopathic ones, but a few more details would be greatly appreciated. Thank you for your help~
Most of these things can be found online. Your ability to earn is primarily based on whether you live in an area where people seek out naturopathic doctors and have the disposable income to pay for treatment and visits.

foodie69

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2015

I got this