+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Questions- Express Entry- For Pakistani Applicants

Kiani

Sep 12, 2017
Dear All,

I hope everyone here is doing well.

I am 29 with around post qualification 5 years of marketing experience on a managerial position. I hold an MBA degree. I got married recently. My wife is a lecturer at a private university in Pakistan.

We have received our credentials assessment from IQAS. Mine is equivalent to 16 years of BBA and MBA with focus in Marketing in Canada. Whereas, my wife received equivalency as, '16 years of bachelors with the focus in applied mathematics and an MBA degree with the focus in Finance'. First stage has been completed.

Now, I would like to direct few questions to a more experienced and senior members here as below:

1- What sort of Nikkah Certificate is required? I have URDU version only. Shall I apply for Nikkah Certificate issued by NADRA? Will the NADRA MARRIAGE CERTIFICATE suffice all purposes?
2- What should be the next stage except IELTS as we will be appearing in mid-march- 2018.
3- What documents are necessary that needs to be verified, cross-verified and should be ready to avoid last minute mishaps. Please note that I have already got my and my wife's educational documents verified from the relevant boards, universities, HEC and Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
4- I have technically no savings, but I have my father; who would lend-out required amount when it is needed. How can my father sponsor me with required funds? I know I cannot show his bank statement need options.
5- What other documents are necessary?

Soon as I have answers for the above questions, I will come back again with more questions. I shall remain thankful to you all for your words of wisdom.

Many Thanks,
Farrukh Kiani.