+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

questions about work experience proof and financial support document

ella2017

Oct 4, 2018
HI All,
I'm preparing my work experience proof for PR application and have a few questions.

Work experience:

1. My 1st job was tour guide in china and it doesnt not contribute to my scores. However snce I put it in my work experience then the proof is mandatory. It's not easy for me to obtain the proof because 1) HR doesnt know english. 2) it was > 10 years ago and all the people that i know already left. 3) i dont have any other document like pay slip,bank statements, offer letter either.

I heard people say you can also remove that experience from your profile but in that case it will create gap in my work years.

2. My 3rd job started on 20130318, and my 2nd job ended on 20130311, so therea are one week gap in between. Is it okay? (to be honest i dont remember the actual end date of the 2nd job, so i entered as 20130317 in the systerm, but then my HR proof letter shows its 2030311).

Proof of means of financial support:

1. i have saving , chequeing accounts, and credit cards in CIBC, and credit cards in a few other banks. do i need to get the balance from the other banks too, or only CIBC is needed? I'm already working in canada for > 1 year btw.

Thank you in advance

jaffaral

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2014
Category........
Other
As long as noc codes for both the jobs are same along with roles and responsibilities for both job matches with at least 75 % of what’s stated on Cic website for that particular noc 1 week discontinuity is of

ella2017

Oct 4, 2018
As long as noc codes for both the jobs are same along with roles and responsibilities for both job matches with at least 75 % of what’s stated on Cic website for that particular noc 1 week discontinuity is of
Thank you.

As for the 1st question about wrk experience. I just removed the 1st job from my work history and keep it in personal history, according to some suggestions in other threads