+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Questionaire Regarding My Skills to Emigrate to Canada as PR

Sep 14, 2013
Dear All,
Thank you for Your Great and Valuble Posts here and really have important Information for Anyone whom interest to Settle in canada.
I am Newcomer here in this Forum.
I need a favor from the Experts and Seniors to help me regarding the Following:
My Age is :31
My University'S Degree is :(Electronis Engineering-Telecommunication Divison) =Total Years:5 Years.
My Working Experience here in Dubai close to 5 and half years as Telecom. Engineer and Service Manager.
I have relative there in Canada :Aunt.
I am currently Preparing to take the IELTS test in next Month.
Can any one Clarify to me that my Specilist will under which category NOC A or B?
and How many score should be acheive in IELTS test?
I am really interesting to emigrate to Canada and settle there.
This is my dream and I want to be a real.
Thanks in advance for your support and Co-operative Experts.

shabir66

Sep 15, 2013
Eng Galal Ahmed said:
Dear All,
Thank you for Your Great and Valuble Posts here and really have important Information for Anyone whom interest to Settle in canada.
My University'S Degree is :(Electronis Engineering-Telecommunication Divison) =Total Years:5 Years.
My Working Experience here in Dubai close to 5 and half years as Telecom. Engineer and Service Manager.
Can any one Clarify to me that my Specilist will under which category NOC A or B?

Vats

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2012
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/fsw-2013-applicants-timeline-lets-network-here-t146774.0.html
Which NOC you are fitting? check 24 NOC and try to match your JD with them.. if you have @ 80% duties matching you can apply under that NOC
again many NOC are reached CAP of 300 and few are much nearer

Nav2132

Sep 14, 2013
Brampton ON
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-06-2014
Nomination.....
04-10-2014
Med's Request
21-11-2014
Med's Done....
29-11-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
27-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
26-02-2015
LANDED..........
10-02-2015
IELTS minimum 6 in each..!

emamabd

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2012
Eng Galal Ahmed said:
Dear All,
You seem to have both technical and management experience, i believe you can check the below NOC codes - you may
match both of them

0211 Engineering managers

2147 Computer engineers (except software engineers/designers)

However you need to consider that these NOCs are expected to reach the CAP very soon, see below statistics:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/complete-applications.asp

Vats

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2012
Till now NOC 2147 is definetly reached CAP so you can try for NOC 0211 (I feel its too late for the same also but u can try)

emamabd said:
You seem to have both technical and management experience, i believe you can check the below NOC codes - you may
match both of them

0211 Engineering managers

2147 Computer engineers (except software engineers/designers)

However you need to consider that these NOCs are expected to reach the CAP very soon, see below statistics:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/complete-applications.asp

Sep 14, 2013
Dear Experts,
Thank you guys for your Prompt reply to my inquiry regarding the Immigration to Canada.
I have think that my NOC similar to Engineering Manager (I Have Very Strong Experience as Technical and Managment Skills).
Can i arrange all my documents and send them to CIC without taking the Test right Now or Should be Taken the IELTS Test and Then Apply?
Can any one Help me in This one?
Thanks Again guys for your effort Support and Co-operative.

Vats

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2012
You must provide IELTS result
I doubt if you have not taken IELTS you may not be within cap limit of 300 at the time of applicaiton

Eng Galal Ahmed said:
Dear Experts,
Thank you guys for your Prompt reply to my inquiry regarding the Immigration to Canada.
I have think that my NOC similar to Engineering Manager (I Have Very Strong Experience as Technical and Managment Skills).
Can i arrange all my documents and send them to CIC without taking the Test right Now or Should be Taken the IELTS Test and Then Apply?
Can any one Help me in This one?
Thanks Again guys for your effort Support and Co-operative.

Sep 14, 2013
Thanks Vats for your prompt response,
I will try to take the Exam and hopeful to be within that Cab.
Thanks again for your effort support.

emamabd

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2012
Eng Galal Ahmed said:
Have you done ECA (Educational Credential Assessment)? Its a mandatory requirement for all FSW applications.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/assessment.asp

Note that it will also take some time to get this requirement done

Vats

Champion Member
Feb 3, 2012
Eng Galal Ahmed said:
You r little late dear, but if u want to try you can. best wishes

Jiogill

Star Member
Mar 27, 2016
My Degree: Electrical & Electronics Engineering and want to apply for Manitoba overseas skilled program,

I studied the duties of NOC 2133 as given on CIC weside.

1) My duties(3.0 years exp) of Electrical Equipment/System Installation are clearly falling under NOC 2133. I don't have any doubt. I know these falls under 2133.

2) My duties(Current 1.5 years exp) in telecommunication industry as RF engineer(Duties: Operation & Maintenance of Wireless telecommunication or Radio Equipment/system like BTS, ENOD B, RRH ect)), I don't know whether these will fall under NOC 2133 or 2147? ......

Can i apply under 2133? because telecom equipment are also electronic communication equipment. because i need to get 75 poits for 4 or more years of experience.

If i apply under 2133, and lat case officer found that my current NOC is 2147, will he reject the application or advise me to put on corrent occupation?

please advise