+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Question to Ex and Current Humber Students

ug83

Star Member
Apr 23, 2011
Hello,

I was wondering that what are the job prospects for Humber Students after completing their course......To be exact i am opting for Marketing Management Program for 1 year duration......howz the current Ratio for finding a job with in 1 year of this study?

fahad83

Oct 12, 2010
There are no job prospects after a marketing diploma in Canada, its a waste of time and money.
If you wanna go for a diploma then try some technical qualification, so that you can earn some practical skills.
In my opinion even a hair cutting course is better then a marketing diploma at least you are acquiring some practical skills.
Keep in mind that there are tens and thousands of professional migrate each year in Canada, so competition is tough also there are number of professionals graduating each year from good universities, If you sum it all up you can get the picture quite easily,
Marketing Diploma is a waste of time and money.

3ka

Sep 23, 2011
fahad83 are u in canada if yes what course u did just asking coz i was planning for marketing and financial management 1 yr PG diploma ... if u r a;ready in there may be ur da best one to suggest