+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

[Question]Schedule A/Background Declaration(IMM 5669), Personal History?

samgoestocan

Aug 13, 2019
I've just put working or studying or unemployed and traveling for when i traveled somewhere for a longer period of time. Holidays for 1 or 2 weeks I left out. I only included personal details of things where I was doing stuff for a long time. For example, I travelled to south east asia 3 times for a month so i put that. but i didnt include my 10 days in mexico.

My question here is this:

when it says gaps in history, is it ok for me to do the following:

from to
02-2014 03-2014
12-2013 01-2014

the months dont overlap but are next to each other. this is meant to show continuity as i dont know the exact dates. would they prefer it to be the following:

from to
02-2014 03-2014
12-2013 02-2014
Hi @ You have obviously got your PR and are in all probability living in Canada. Could you please guide me which approach you opted for as I have filled up my EE application in the manner showing conjoining months rather than overlapping months. I have filled the IMM 5669 form in the same form as well and I am not sure if that can be construed as a 'gap' or not.

Thank You!

goldfinger

Nov 18, 2019
Hi everyone,

I need some help filling this form, Schedule A/Background Declaration(IMM 5669), Question 8(Personal History). There says "..write your occupation, or unemployed, studying, travelling,...", and I have travelled to many places but I haven't stayed more than a week, just to point out, I have been outside of my country a few times only during the weekends, so that's only two days, but I do have stamps on my passport for each entrance. I also have two visitor visas on my passport for UK, I have been there two times and haven't stayed more than a week.

So my question is do I have to write these short travellings in question 8, did anybody else have this problem too?

Thank you.
The question is worded in such a way that you don't have to mention if you were working at the time. If you weren't working, I'm not sure which takes precedent (do you mention school, travels, or both.)

That seems like a pretty big corner case. Generally, if I have questions, I go full-disclosure.

Ralpas

Jun 27, 2019
Hi! My immigration consultant submitted my schedule A/background information thru webform 1 week ago and in question #6 - K ) she answered No and i want to change it to my original information that i answer it Yes and write the existing condition of my husband . Is it possible that i can send another one to replace? Thank you