+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Question regarding filling out forms for spousal sponsorship

kristen1234

Nov 9, 2015
Does anyone know if I should put N/A in every blank box on every document for the spousal sponsorship application? I am worried about leaving anything blank in the forms, just starting with the Application to Sponsor, I validated the form and it's perfect, but should I add N/A in blank spaces?

Thanks in advance to anyone who knows!

KelseyTVS

Jun 18, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Do not leave anything blank. If it's blank, they may think you didn't see the question and they'll return it to you. If you out N/A, they know that you read it and that it doesn't apply.

kristen1234

Nov 9, 2015
Thank you so much! I found that information on the website after I posted this, appreciate your response.

I have another problem now, the barcodes won't generate after I validate the form even though it says validated successfully. No red boxes show up, everything is filled out and it prompts me to print however still no barcodes generate. I've enabled Javascript in my Adobe preferences so it should work, I have a feeling it's because I'm using a mac, but it's the only computer I have. I've tried to call CIC but can't get through. Any ideas?

KelseyTVS

Jun 18, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kristen1234 said:
Thank you so much! I found that information on the website after I posted this, appreciate your response.

I have another problem now, the barcodes won't generate after I validate the form even though it says validated successfully. No red boxes show up, everything is filled out and it prompts me to print however still no barcodes generate. I've enabled Javascript in my Adobe preferences so it should work, I have a feeling it's because I'm using a mac, but it's the only computer I have. I've tried to call CIC but can't get through. Any ideas?
Go ahead and print it, the barcodes should print anyway at the end.