+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Question regarding COPR

s909

Jul 7, 2021
I only have a soft copy of the COPR.

I am now in the process of applying for citizenship and I was asked to submit my finger prints. I have 30 days for this process. In the letter they asked to bring with you, your COPR when you get the finger prints done.

Can I use my soft copy or I need to apply for VOS now. Processing time is 21 weeks.

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
I only have a soft copy of the COPR.

I am now in the process of applying for citizenship and I was asked to submit my finger prints. I have 30 days for this process. In the letter they asked to bring with you, your COPR when you get the finger prints done.

Can I use my soft copy or I need to apply for VOS now. Processing time is 21 weeks.
No you don’t need one . You only need a Valid Identification as well as valid payment method. That’s all you need nothing else.

s909

Jul 7, 2021
Thank you for your response.

One more question. Do you think, I will need a hard copy of COPR further down the line in my citizenship process ? Everything was submitted via online application.

Miss bee

VIP Member
Mar 24, 2020
Thank you for your response.

One more question. Do you think, I will need a hard copy of COPR further down the line in my citizenship process ? Everything was submitted via online application.
Nope you don’t need COPR anymore. You only need PR card for now and once you get citizenship ceremony you will cut your PR card and then Canadian passport .

JasonReyes

Jun 19, 2023
Hello everybody.

Does anyone know how long it takes to get an ecorp and PR card after a decision is made?

My application status changed to decision made 2 days ago, but I haven't gotten any emails or information about it.