+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

question on PR card renewal application

agent005

Oct 31, 2007
Hi all,

I'm completing my PR card renewal application and have a few questions that are unclear from instructions:
1. Let's say for address history - if I moved twice, and still have couple empty lines - do I need to write "Not Applicable" in each empty line? (that may be a dumb question but I got burnt on this while applying for PR visa so want to get that right the first time :) )

2. If residency obligation section D.22 does not apply - I stayed in Canada all the time - do I write "Not Applicable" in first field (Name of family member), or in all fields including 8 lines of locations?

3. Since my kids changed schools during last 5 years - is it OK if I put date of first school ending as school season end date - June 30, and next school start date as September 4? This kind of creates a gap and not sure if they care about this?

All answers welcome, especially if you did this and that and it worked (or it didn't work and had to redo)...

Thanks everybody!

agent005

Oct 31, 2007
Below is the closest topic on the subject I was able to find and I just followed it suggestions and common logic :) Hope it helps somebody...
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/-t92731.0.html