reiwacorp

Feb 5, 2021
Category........
Other
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Hi,

I'm running on RNIP program and already received recommendation from Community. Now I'm preparing documents for both PR and Work Permit. There is a item under Work Permit that I have to provide a Letter from Current Employer. Detailed requirement as below:

Letter from Current Employer (required)
You must provide a letter from your current employer or proof of annotated pay stubs from your employer. This is used to confirm the details of your financial profile

The problem is that I'm now running a company by myself with myself being the only employee of the company as well. Should I write a letter to certify myself? The same question goes to Employment Records (required) and Employment Reference Letter (required).

Appreciate if someone knows what should I do under this situation. Thank you so much!

reiwacorp

Feb 5, 2021
Category........
Other
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
How are you eligible and how did you receive Community recommendation if you don’t have a job offer?
I do have a job offer in Canada. And I'm now running my own company outside Canada.

kishgul

Star Member
Nov 9, 2019
Hi,

I'm running on RNIP program and already received recommendation from Community. Now I'm preparing documents for both PR and Work Permit. There is a item under Work Permit that I have to provide a Letter from Current Employer. Detailed requirement as below:

Letter from Current Employer (required)
You must provide a letter from your current employer or proof of annotated pay stubs from your employer. This is used to confirm the details of your financial profile

The problem is that I'm now running a company by myself with myself being the only employee of the company as well. Should I write a letter to certify myself? The same question goes to Employment Records (required) and Employment Reference Letter (required).

Appreciate if someone knows what should I do under this situation. Thank you so much!
Suggest you check directly with IRCC mentioning that you are self employed and how to issue the experience letter, btw if you don’t mind, can I know which community did you apply to and what’s your NOC?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I do have a job offer in Canada. And I'm now running my own company outside Canada.
Ok misread your post. You want clarification but you may need to follow the guidelines for EE participants who are self employed.

”If the applicant is self-employed, articles of incorporation or other evidence of business ownership, evidence of self-employment income and documentation from third-party individuals indicating the service provided along with payment details (self-declared main duties or affidavits are not acceptable proof of self-employed work experience)”