+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Question on Immediate family - Pls help

binsin

Star Member
Feb 18, 2016
Hi guys,

Could you pls help me with some questions to fill the application form out?

(1) Personal details - Family
We need to know some information about your family. Tell us about his/her family.
Please tell us about your immediate family members that have not been identified in the application.

I am the applicant and my wife and daughter are non-accompanying dependents. There were already questions which asks details of them. So, do i have to mention the details of my wife and daughter here? i have mentioned my parents and siblings details.

Because the last question says "Have you told us about all of yours relatives?"

dr feras

Champion Member
Jan 27, 2013
Hi guys,

Could you pls help me with some questions to fill the application form out?

(1) Personal details - Family
We need to know some information about your family. Tell us about his/her family.
Please tell us about your immediate family members that have not been identified in the application.

I am the applicant and my wife and daughter are non-accompanying dependents. There were already questions which asks details of them. So, do i have to mention the details of my wife and daughter here? i have mentioned my parents and siblings details.

Because the last question says "Have you told us about all of yours relatives?"
No. You already mentioned them as non accompanying dependents. In this section you only mention people not already mentioned as dependents, so thats your parents and siblings.

Reactions: binsin

jisanmahfuz

Jul 20, 2017
My wife is here on a work permit like me, should i add her on "Please tell us about your immediate family members that have not been identified in the application." ??
And for ""Have you told us about all of yours relatives?""
It will be NO?

Thanks

vensak

VIP Member
Jul 14, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Parents, siblings, adult children (those that cannot be considered as dependant anymore).

alice17

Star Member
May 12, 2018
Victoria
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15-04-2018
If I don't have any family members accompanying me, do I still need to list my parents and siblings information?

No. You already mentioned them as non accompanying dependents. In this section you only mention people not already mentioned as dependents, so thats your parents and siblings.

viki1805

Jun 13, 2018
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
12-06-2018
If I don't have any family members accompanying me, do I still need to list my parents and siblings information?
yes you are supposed to identify your immediate family members in that part of your application. basically your parents and siblings.

alice17

Star Member
May 12, 2018
Victoria
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15-04-2018
Okay, did that! Just making sure I am on the right track. Thanks!

yes you are supposed to identify your immediate family members in that part of your application. basically your parents and siblings.

SScare

Aug 22, 2018
My wife doesn't know her father. At all... How should I fill this field? She knows only his name and nothing else.

hammoda4ever

Jan 21, 2018
Hi everyone,

I entered my family members names including father, mother, 2 brothers and 2 sisters. Some of our family names are spelled with a "u", others spelled with an "o" some spelled with 1 M, some spelled with 2 M. This is very common in Arabic countries.

I prepared a letter of explanation mentioning that our names are of Arabic origin and they were not spelled in English exactly the same way on the passports of each family member because of the time gap between each passport when it was created. Also because in Arabic countries we use Arabic letters and words more than English. Is that going to be fine?

Thanks in advance.