+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Question about SINP Online Application

Nyor

Dec 12, 2011
smile_2good said:
Dear

1. if you are applying as skilled worker stream then you don't have to submit "settlement funds" as you need to get 35 points and they can be achieved even without settlement funds, but if u are applying under family stream then you will have to show settlement funds (C$10000 principle applicant + C$2000 for each dependent)

2. There is no payment or fee for the provincial part of the application. when you will get nominated and will submit your application to CIC then will have to pay application fee.. but for now there is no provincial process fee..

3. Submit all the application forms and documents mentioned in the document check list that will be consider as complete, if there is any missing document as mentioned in checklist they will return your application.. if application is complete they will start to process on it and they may ask any additional document which they will intimate you via email. A procedural Guideline will be very helpful. here is the link and read the administrative staff duties...

There is no reason to hire representative, not at all and don't waste money... All the paper work you can do yourself... Representatives don't do any special work... save your money so you can use it when in Canada.

Hi smile_2good, thanks for replying but sorry for not making it clear - I want to apply for family stream and I will use the SINP online application site.
My concern is really, there is this settlement fund portion to be filled-in, since I don't have the funds now, is it OK to click SUBMIT? What would be the outcome if I submit it but leaving the funds settlement blank since I plan to put in money later when the application is approved already. You know $20k for us is hard to gather.

Do I need the checklist even if I can satisfy what is required in the online application?

waiting for responses again :) tnx

smile_2good

Aug 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
SINP
Nomination.....
APRIL, 13
AOR Received.
July, 13
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
Don't know when
Med's Request
May, 14
Med's Done....
May, 14
Interview........
Exempted
Passport Req..
(PPR-1 = 21-July-2014) + (PPR-2 = 29-July-2014
VISA ISSUED...
In sha ALLAH sooooooon
LANDED..........
In shaa ALLAH AUG, 14
Nyor said:
Hi smile_2good, thanks for replying but sorry for not making it clear - I want to apply for family stream and I will use the SINP online application site.
My concern is really, there is this settlement fund portion to be filled-in, since I don't have the funds now, is it OK to click SUBMIT? What would be the outcome if I submit it but leaving the funds settlement blank since I plan to put in money later when the application is approved already. You know $20k for us is hard to gather.

Do I need the checklist even if I can satisfy what is required in the online application?

waiting for responses again :) tnx
Dear Brother,,

Please read the followings:

1. Family member category changes, read the note:

http://www.saskimmigrationcanada.ca/family-members

2. Read the Family member category questions and answer, read the second last question carefully:

http://www.saskimmigrationcanada.ca/sinp-family-questions

Here you will find that if you have applied between 1 Jan 2011, to 30 Mar 2011, you will be given 45 days to send bank statement. And if you have applied or applying after 1 Apr 2011 then its requirement that you have to show settlement funds with your application.

you can also read the last question if you want to know why this changes were to be made.

Gathering these tremendous amount in bank and pledging them in bank till you get visa is a huge task. I also faced trouble to access hard cash and i had to sell my plot to get them.. and now they are pledged and i can't move them to invest them in property, or i have to wait till my visa come inshaALLAH and i can take them with me so it can help me establish fast and better.

I hope and pray that your problem gets solved soon.

Regards,

Nyor

Dec 12, 2011
@smile_2good
Thanks for guiding me to the right information. Hoping to gather funds before plunging :)

astralsource

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2016
Croatia
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa, ON
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-04-2017
AOR Received.
22-04-2017
Med's Request
19-06-2017
Med's Done....
13-04-2017
WHY CAN'T I PRINT SOME OF THE DOCUMENTS NEEDED FOR SINP APPLICATION? IT PRINTS JUST THE FIRST PAGE AND THE OTHERS ARE PROTECTED I GUESS. WTF