Question about Represantative

fohu

Jul 28, 2016
Hello Guys,

I've just got my ECA from wes

Me: 1 BA - 1 MA
My wife : 2 BA 1 MA
our ielts is over 6 on all band

We got 347 Score.. Our represantative applied on behalf of us (still waiting job bank register num i didnt complete it) but when i asked wheter i can enter my profile on MyCIC he told me he can only enter my profile?!? even though i insisted- i dont know why, he just does not want me to enter my own profile and did not give me the GCKey.. So i just worried if this is the reguler way or something wrong with it? What do you reccommend me to do? Can i apply on my own regadless what he did before? Because he is still pending my job bank registration.

Thanks

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
With this score... EE is out of question.

You have to go with PNP...

Do you need consultant for this? No...

goutcha123

Jul 5, 2016
Yep its normal I got the same thing with my lawyer , I think they got an account on behalf of everybody not just yours , so don't bother your self , just ask updates an screen shots of everything in your profile .

Also with your score just try pnp or lmia

fohu

Jul 28, 2016
andy108 said:
With this score... EE is out of question.

You have to go with PNP...

Do you need consultant for this? No...
Yeah at the begining i was very scared and thought i could not do it without consultancy but now i think it is not that much difficult but i ve already signed an agreement i think i have to continue with him.. i will try PNP thanks

fohu

Jul 28, 2016
goutcha123 said:
Yep its normal I got the same thing with my lawyer , I think they got an account on behalf of everybody not just yours , so don't bother your self , just ask updates an screen shots of everything in your profile .

Also with your score just try pnp or lmia
Oh really! The thing is i can not access my accound (MyCIC) and can not follow what is going on.. there seemed to be something wrong i thought. But if this is the way as you said than i can feel beter

Thanks

goutcha123

Jul 5, 2016
Yeah its normal , juse one advice even with a lawyer you have to double check every thing he does on your profile for each step ask a screen shot , I corrected mine several times *he did lot of mistakes filling up my profile * but he was extremely useful checking all the documents and gave lot of advice how to prepare them.