+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Question about Refugee

AlberSin

Nov 11, 2016
Hi
I am new here a perhaps this has been asked before. How can a person obtain the refugee class if there is no written proof of life threaten ? If you do not trust the police of that country in order to obtain a report and there is no proof, except what that person knows?
I know that many people apply and it is not true but how can you prove something where there is no specific proof. I hope I am not geting you all mixed up. Sorry,

Thank you for your help

canadatraveldocument

Star Member
Oct 26, 2016
AlberSin said:
Hi
I am new here a perhaps this has been asked before. How can a person obtain the refugee class if there is no written proof of life threaten ? If you do not trust the police of that country in order to obtain a report and there is no proof, except what that person knows?
I know that many people apply and it is not true but how can you prove something where there is no specific proof. I hope I am not geting you all mixed up. Sorry,

Thank you for your help
well if you tell where you come from ,i will tell you, you are the true refugee or not. i mean the country you came from is gonna tell, you telling true or not, you just tell me where you from i will give best answer ,if you want in private msg

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
AlberSin said:
Hi

You would not be successful without proof. IRCC can't just take your word for it.

From your other post, you are Mexican. The TRV requirement for Mexicans was implemented because of a huge spike in false asylum claims. There is a good chance that if there is an increase in false claims again after December, the government will bring back the TRV requirement.