+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Question about PNP - selecting being interested in multiple provinces

chasinglight

Apr 28, 2014
Toronto, ON
Visa Office......
Port Of Spain
Hey guys

I did FSWP before Express Entry. A few of my friends have been successful with express entry and one of them got an Ontario Provincial nomination back in 2015 but is still in limbo the rest who went the fswp have all been approved. Another is now creating his Express Entry profile and he has gotten to where they ask what province or provinces he's interested in living in. Does selecting more than one hurt your chances of getting a provincial nomination? I've read that somewhere before I think. Any advice would be appreciated.

evoboy2016

Star Member
Jun 3, 2015
DUBAI
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
NOC Code......
-You can apply for express entry in parallel if u were the 2014 FSW batch or prior. You can accept whichever comes first.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=1142&top=29

-You can apply for any number of PNP programs, but you can accept only 1 and go forward with it.

chasinglight

Apr 28, 2014
Toronto, ON
Visa Office......
Port Of Spain
Thanks! No i already live in Canada and got my PR as my 2014 application was successful thank God! I've just helped a few friends with Express Entry and I had sworn I read on the forum that selecting different provinces as desired locations hurt your chances for one of the pnp streams but maybe I misread.

Zoide

Star Member
Sep 15, 2014
Costa Rica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
chasinglight said:
Thanks! No i already live in Canada and got my PR as my 2014 application was successful thank God! I've just helped a few friends with Express Entry and I had sworn I read on the forum that selecting different provinces as desired locations hurt your chances for one of the pnp streams but maybe I misread.
Can anyone else comment on this?

Thanks

Bryan1234

Dec 8, 2016
Hi guys anyone there to help me....in fact I have apply under the manitoba PNP family program and I have submit my application on 22 september and up to now I have not yet receive anything from them everytime I checked my application it says " Application Submitted"....any idea how long I need to wait for...please help

My second query...I was in canada on a temporary worker visa then after submitting my application for manitoba province I came back to my origin country is that a problem?.....

Thank you so much for your help guys...