+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

question about emedical

shuosho

Jun 4, 2013
hi everyone, I finished mine in August 21 (a Wed)..but the online status is still IN PROCESS....
how do you check if the e-medical has been submited or not?

yahoo7

Champion Member
Nov 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shuosho said:
hi everyone, I finished mine in August 21 (a Wed)..but the online status is still IN PROCESS....
how do you check if the e-medical has been submited or not?
ECAS might take sometime to update with medical results received. If you know that your DMP has already submitted the results to CIC, then you can email CIC attaching the receipt of your emedicals and you might receive a reply. Couple of us on this forum did the same and we got a reply from CIC that out medical results have been received.

shuosho

Jun 4, 2013
yahoo7 said:
ECAS might take sometime to update with medical results received. If you know that your DMP has already submitted the results to CIC, then you can email CIC attaching the receipt of your emedicals and you might receive a reply. Couple of us on this forum did the same and we got a reply from CIC that out medical results have been received.
thanks so much.....so the doctors do not usually call individuals for a update eh

yahoo7

Champion Member
Nov 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shuosho said:
thanks so much.....so the doctors do not usually call individuals for a update eh
DMPs will not call you to let you know that the results have been sent to CIC. They normally give you an idea of when they would submit the medicals to CIC and it is up to you to follow up with cic and DMP to make sure that results have been sent and received by cic

shuosho

Jun 4, 2013
yahoo7 said:
DMPs will not call you to let you know that the results have been sent to CIC. They normally give you an idea of when they would submit the medicals to CIC and it is up to you to follow up with cic and DMP to make sure that results have been sent and received by cic
thanks for the info...I have just called my doctor...he said he submitted on August 23rd. so here is another question....how come there is no update online...how long do they usually update? it says in process as of today

yahoo7

Champion Member
Nov 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shuosho said:
thanks for the info...I have just called my doctor...he said he submitted on August 23rd. so here is another question....how come there is no update online...how long do they usually update? it says in process as of today
There is no fixed time line as such as to when your medicals might be updated in ECAS. I am assuming a month from when CIC receives the medicals. In the meanwhile, you can send an email to CIC as per my earlier post.

shuosho

Jun 4, 2013
yahoo7 said:
There is no fixed time line as such as to when your medicals might be updated in ECAS. I am assuming a month from when CIC receives the medicals. In the meanwhile, you can send an email to CIC as per my earlier post.
thanks for your help as usual