+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Question 11 Personal History and 15 Addresses in Schedule 1 form, need help

hongxugao

Aug 2, 2008
PMM or any friends,
When I am filling the form (Schedule 1, question 11, 15) I meet problems, Could anyone give me some advises?

From Feb. 2003 to April 2009 I have a job in a professional company. During May and June in 2005 (I was still in this company), I had travelled for two months overseas. I want to know if I should write my travelling in my personal history? and another question is that If I write it, In question 15, how can I write my addresses overseas due to living in the hotels in many cities?

Thanks,

mahharrouf

Jan 23, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You need to be honest about personal history, so write good details about your personal life.You can include city names only, as traveler, you couldn't have any adress, so i think no adress needed.

rely

Star Member
Mar 3, 2006
India
write "hotel/lodge/friends place while travelling.

rely

hongxugao said:
PMM or any friends,
When I am filling the form (Schedule 1, question 11, 15) I meet problems, Could anyone give me some advises?

From Feb. 2003 to April 2009 I have a job in a professional company. During May and June in 2005 (I was still in this company), I had travelled for two months overseas. I want to know if I should write my travelling in my personal history? and another question is that If I write it, In question 15, how can I write my addresses overseas due to living in the hotels in many cities?

Thanks,