+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Query regarding PCC for spouse

Kevinnmas

May 28, 2021
Hi I am living in Saudi Arabia. I got oink nomination certificate got 600 points and ITA on may 26th 2021.
My issue is that I can get PCC for me for both India and Saudi.

But my wife had left for final exit in last September 2020. hence she doesn't require Saudi PCC.

But the problem I am facing now is that - she has come last month on family visit visa to Saudi Arabia and when I m applying for PCC for india I am unable to apply as the embassy is not accepting applications for PCC as she is on Visit visa. I have deadline of 90 days to submit my application. and oinp states I have 60 days to submit application.

Since there are travel restrictions from Saudi to India she unable to travel to India to Get the PCC done.

What should I do decline ITA or Write LOE for Indian PCC as due to pandemic and travel restrictions my spouse is unable to travel to India to get the PCC.

Please suggest

captainarabiia

VIP Member
Mar 17, 2015
Winnipeg
Visa Office......
Riyadh Visa Office
App. Filed.......
22-02-2018
Passport Req..
11-03-2018
Hi I am living in Saudi Arabia. I got oink nomination certificate got 600 points and ITA on may 26th 2021.
My issue is that I can get PCC for me for both India and Saudi.

But my wife had left for final exit in last September 2020. hence she doesn't require Saudi PCC.

But the problem I am facing now is that - she has come last month on family visit visa to Saudi Arabia and when I m applying for PCC for india I am unable to apply as the embassy is not accepting applications for PCC as she is on Visit visa. I have deadline of 90 days to submit my application. and oinp states I have 60 days to submit application.

Since there are travel restrictions from Saudi to India she unable to travel to India to Get the PCC done.

What should I do decline ITA or Write LOE for Indian PCC as due to pandemic and travel restrictions my spouse is unable to travel to India to get the PCC.

Please suggest
I do believe IRCC accepts local police station certificates.
You might also want to try contacting your local PSK/Passport office in India.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/medical-police/police-certificates/how/india.html