+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Query regarding education and employment dates overlap

raja1028

Star Member
Sep 21, 2018
Query regarding employment reference letter:

I have held 4 positions in 7 years in same company. But I have mentioned only my present designation in EE profile due to which I have to upload only one document. Should I get all my previous designations with duration and salary details listed in my reference letter or only current designation is enough? My roles and responsibilities were almost same during the entire period.
And also, should the reference letter be issued by HR or the manager to whom we report?

ummefarwa999

Sep 28, 2022
as long as it wasnt in canada you re fine
I have a related query.
I started Masters in Computer Systems in mid of 2017 which got completed in June 2020(3 years) on campus in Pakistan. I was only allowed to take 2 courses each semester. Each course was a 3 credit hour course. Will it be counted as full-time or part time considering the fact that for the entire duration I was working full-time as a Software Engineer.
IQAS has given equivalence of 2.5 years graduate degree equivalent to Masters.
Can you please suggest what I should select? Full-time or part-time? As per your last reply I think I can select full-time.

hamgha

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
07-07-2017
Nomination.....
12-04-2017
IELTS Request
21-01-2017
Med's Done....
25-04-2017
I have a related query.
I started Masters in Computer Systems in mid of 2017 which got completed in June 2020(3 years) on campus in Pakistan. I was only allowed to take 2 courses each semester. Each course was a 3 credit hour course. Will it be counted as full-time or part time considering the fact that for the entire duration I was working full-time as a Software Engineer.
IQAS has given equivalence of 2.5 years graduate degree equivalent to Masters.
Can you please suggest what I should select? Full-time or part-time? As per your last reply I think I can select full-time.
2 courses per semester? I don't think that counts as full time. I don't know.to be honest. Part time or fill tome.isnt relayed to your job but to your status at the universitt

ummefarwa999

Sep 28, 2022
2 courses per semester? I don't think that counts as full time. I don't know.to be honest. Part time or fill tome.isnt relayed to your job but to your status at the universitt
Alright because I was not allowed to take more than that. I'll check with my university