+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Query on Preparation for landing to Canada

manishlk

Jun 11, 2015
Recently I have received my PR and COPR form now I am planning to Visit Canada with my family for the first time and for a week time. We will return after completing our PR landing process and again go to Canada in 2-3 months. Currently I live in USA and wish to enter by road. I am planning to visit to Canada for one week and would like to stay with my relatives I have few queries and appreciate any reply for the same -

1) What is the best port of entry from USA to Canada by road
2) Is there any time limits for entry during the day, what is best time (office hours)
3) I wish to visit Canada by my personal car will there will be any issue/advantage/disadvantage in own and rental car
4) For proof of funds I am planning to show my USA bank balance, Indian Bank statements, is the fund limit is same as we shown during our application for PR
5) Can I submit bank statement for my wife's account, will authority accept it for principal applicant proof of funds.
6) whether my category will be "Settler" in b4 for carring goods.

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Where in the US are you living now? If you are living in Houston TX and people suggest Beaver Creek YK, I don't suppose you would go there to complete your landing formality!

manishlk

Jun 11, 2015
Recently I have received my PR and COPR form now I am planning to Visit Canada with my family for the first time and for a week time. We will return after completing our PR landing process and again go to Canada in 2-3 months. Currently I live in USA and wish to enter by road. I am planning to visit to Canada for one week and would like to stay with my relatives I have few queries and appreciate any reply for the same -

1) What is the best port of entry from USA to Canada by road
2) Is there any time limits for entry during the day, what is best time (office hours)
3) I wish to visit Canada by my personal car will there will be any issue/advantage/disadvantage in own and rental car
4) For proof of funds I am planning to show my USA bank balance, Indian Bank statements, is the fund limit is same as we shown during our application for PR
5) Can I submit bank statement for my wife's account, will authority accept it for principal applicant proof of funds.
6) whether my category will be "Settler" in b4 for carring goods.

sachin.tishu

Feb 23, 2017
Hi Manish,

I learnt from your post that you got Canada PR for FICO. I want to initiate the process for the same area as I have experience in same for more than 13 years..

Can you please guide me on following:

1. What is NOC for SAP FICO?
2. what is ECA institution for NOC for SAP FICO.

Please provide information.

Thanks,
Sachin