+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Queries Related to Preparing PN Ontario Student Application

bhuv

May 15, 2013
How to answer question related to ties to Canada?

a) Is one supposed to attach a separate list of their relatives/collogues and their address proof with the application? Or should we also attach a small essay description of how they have helped us in the past and how much support you can expect in the future...
How to show income for the next one year?

b) Especially if someone is in a contract job for a period less than one year,
Can I estimate the same income for rest of the months, assuming that I should again get a contract after the current contract expires?

SaiSivaRam

Apr 2, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
28-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
25-02-2014
LANDED..........
Currently in Canada
bhuv said:
How to answer question related to ties to Canada?

a) Is one supposed to attach a separate list of their relatives/collogues and their address proof with the application? Or should we also attach a small essay description of how they have helped us in the past and how much support you can expect in the future...
How to show income for the next one year?

b) Especially if someone is in a contract job for a period less than one year,
Can I estimate the same income for rest of the months, assuming that I should again get a contract after the current contract expires?
BHUV - showing that you have relatives (i am not sure about colleagues) in Ontario could be useful. I dont think you have to provide specific details of your relatives; also i dont think there is a specific way how you prove your ties - feel free to write in a way that they can understand your intention. They always ask you to provide more documentation to prove your ties, if they dont satisfy with what you have provided.

There are several ways, as mentioned on their website, to show the finances. I was on 8 months contract at the time of O-PNP application; however i had minimum funds as per the requirements. My suggestion, show the funds whatever you going get in next one year or less and remaining you have to manage from other resources. Also, in your cover letter mention that there are high chances to get your contract extended.

hope that helps

bhuv

May 15, 2013
Thanks SaiSivaRam, That's Helpful.

Can you and other experts in this forum, help me enlist things that we should mention in our cover-letter for PNP Ontario application as Master Students