+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec to Ottawa visa problem?

sycater

Dec 7, 2012
Hi guys,

I am from Turkey and I was accepted by Carleton University for graduate study. I have s1 multiple study visa and booked my ticket for Montreal due to absence of direct flight to Ottawa. I am planning to go to Ottawa from Montreal and we know that Montreal is in Quebec province. Could you tell me if coming to Canada from abroad with only s1 student visa yields any problem at Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport to enter Canada from Quebec province?

Thanks for the answers..

Note: By the way, I am planning to move into Ottawa via either a bus or train... I mean I do not plan to take another plane to go to Ottawa. I need to go out of the airport.

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

sycater said:
Hi guys,

I am from Turkey and I was accepted by Carleton University for graduate study. I have s1 multiple study visa and booked my ticket for Montreal due to absence of direct flight to Ottawa. I am planning to go to Ottawa from Montreal and we know that Montreal is in Quebec province. Could you tell me if coming to Canada from abroad with only s1 student visa yields any problem at Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport to enter Canada from Quebec province?

Thanks for the answers..

Note: By the way, I am planning to move into Ottawa via either a bus or train... I mean I do not plan to take another plane to go to Ottawa. I need to go out of the airport.
1. Nope, no problems. PET airport will process the study permit and send you on your way.

Mani1987

Star Member
Jul 16, 2012
sycater said:
Hi guys,

Thanks for the answers..

bro.. which program in Carleton?