+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Permanent residency process

toredd

Sep 3, 2024
Hi hi First sorry for looking stupid. So far on my research i got many things. Like that i am eligible to get Express entry (have enough points). But something I don't get is the process. I want to know, if i have a valid job offer, can i use express entry to get a Permanent Residency before having ever set foot into Canada? If not, how else can i use the category of skilled worker to get a Permanent Residency? Because the info i get seems to be a bit contradicting (maybe i am dumb, or both)

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hi hi First sorry for looking stupid. So far on my research i got many things. Like that i am eligible to get Express entry (have enough points). But something I don't get is the process. I want to know, if i have a valid job offer, can i use express entry to get a Permanent Residency before having ever set foot into Canada? If not, how else can i use the category of skilled worker to get a Permanent Residency? Because the info i get seems to be a bit contradicting (maybe i am dumb, or both)
Your post is confusing. The subject mentions the Quebec Skilled Worker Program but above you seem to be asking about Express Entry. Assuming you want to apply through Express Entry, your employer needs to obtain an approved LMIA if you want to claim points for having a job offer in Canada. Yes, you can do this without stepping foot in Canada but you must have the approved LMIA.

toredd

Sep 3, 2024
Hi hi First sorry for looking stupid. So far on my research i got many things. Like that i am eligible to get Express entry (have enough points). But something I don't get is the process. I want to know, if i have a valid job offer, can i use express entry omegle to get a Permanent Residency before having ever set foot into Canada? If not, how else can i use the category of skilled worker to get a Permanent Residency? Because the info i get seems to be a bit contradicting (maybe i am dumb, or both)
I got this,..

elena199x

Jul 15, 2024
Hi hi First sorry for looking stupid. So far on my Block Blast research i got many things. Like that i am eligible to get Express entry (have enough points). But something I don't get is the process. I want to know, if i have a valid job offer, can i use express entry to get a Permanent Residency before having ever set foot into Canada? If not, how else can i use the category of skilled worker to get a Permanent Residency? Because the info i get seems to be a bit contradicting (maybe i am dumb, or both)
You can use Express Entry to apply for a Permanent Resident (PR) visa in Canada with or without a job offer. If you have a job offer, it can significantly increase your chances of being selected. Other pathways to PR include Provincial Nominee Programs and the Quebec Skilled Worker Program.