Category........
Visa Office......
Bolingo
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Hello,
Can someone help me.please I am lost.
I sent my app on Feb 2017 via DHL and they received it as by the signature of called mike on front desk.bust since that nothing no aor can you tell me what I have to do
Thanks
Sam
Try sorting out your email box for emails from CIC for AOR. Look in spam folder . If your application was put into processing you must have received AOR by now.
If your application was returned you will not get any message nor notification. However they to note this return in GCMS and the only way to find out is if you call them or create a GCkey account and link your application to it. By linking your application you will know if it was returned or if it is in proceas

Jodhgrewal88

Jun 28, 2017
Jagroan
Urgent help needed.
Please who ever received a CSQ from quebec.kindly share your mobile no.
I have doubt that my agent has sent me CSQ that is fake.please help me.i checked so much online but there is no sample of CSQ .
Harpreet Kaur

APPNOV2014NY

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2014
Urgent help needed.
Please who ever received a CSQ from quebec.kindly share your mobile no.
I have doubt that my agent has sent me CSQ that is fake.please help me.i checked so much online but there is no sample of CSQ .
Harpreet Kaur
CSQ looks like this:

http://vivirenquebec.blogspot.com/2010/11/certificado-de-seleccion-de-quebec-csq.html
http://laurielys.e-monsite.com/pages/comment-immigrer/monter-un-dossier/faire-sa-demande-aupres-de-la-province-du-quebec.html
http://cymico.over-blog.com/article-3045430.html

Jodhgrewal88

Jun 28, 2017
Jagroan
Hi. If u have enough knowledge about this matter.can u share ur mobile no..
We have done our medical.nd 3 Nov is d last date to submit it and landing fee.but we are not sure about it.still that picture in the link is blurr.

minesweeper

Dec 17, 2015
Quartier moza
Category........
Visa Office......
Bolingo
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
You can call MIDI to check the authenticity of your suppose CSQ. If you have applied for PR already and have been sent a MR, then no need to worry as CIC has already verified your CSQ and confirmed it is genuine .
Hi. If u have enough knowledge about this matter.can u share ur mobile no..
We have done our medical.nd 3 Nov is d last date to submit it and landing fee.but we are not sure about it.still that picture in the link is blurr.

Jodhgrewal88

Jun 28, 2017
Jagroan
Can u send link to MIDI.because I don't to about it and I found nothing about it on Google..we went through out medical & on d spot our consultant told us that our medical under express entry for quebec.from this point we started doubt on her.on the other side we asked her to show our file online.she said no.we said we r ready to make her our final payment with landing fee and handover us our I'd.bcz we want to check our status.she refused .we r in serious trouble.

Schehrazade

Feb 2, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
18/01/2017
Doc's Request.
03-03-2017
Nomination.....
Csq received 21-12-2016
AOR Received.
23-03-2017
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
22-03-2017
Interview........
21-12-2016 for CSQ
I could be wrong but as far as I know, there is no express entry for Quebec. Quebec applicants apply for csq under a few schemes such as skilled worker, entrepreneur etc. Express entry is a federal application that does not require a csq. If your agent is telling you that you are going through Quebec province for express entry then something is very off. Please others guide too..this is what I believe is right.

Can u send link to MIDI.because I don't to about it and I found nothing about it on Google..we went through out medical & on d spot our consultant told us that our medical under express entry for quebec.from this point we started doubt on her.on the other side we asked her to show our file online.she said no.we said we r ready to make her our final payment with landing fee and handover us our I'd.bcz we want to check our status.she refused .we r in serious trouble.

Jodhgrewal88

Jun 28, 2017
Jagroan
I could be wrong but as far as I know, there is no express entry for Quebec. Quebec applicants apply for csq under a few schemes such as skilled worker, entrepreneur etc. Express entry is a federal application that does not require a csq. If your agent is telling you that you are going through Quebec province for express entry then something is very off. Please others guide too..this is what I believe is right.
Thanks..I afraid too.

Schehrazade

Feb 2, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
18/01/2017
Doc's Request.
03-03-2017
Nomination.....
Csq received 21-12-2016
AOR Received.
23-03-2017
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
22-03-2017
Interview........
21-12-2016 for CSQ
This is the international helpline for MIDI + 1 514 864-9191. Call them and check. Do you have a copy of your AOR from federal? This document comes by email.

Reactions: minesweeper

Schehrazade

Feb 2, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
18/01/2017
Doc's Request.
03-03-2017
Nomination.....
Csq received 21-12-2016
AOR Received.
23-03-2017
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
22-03-2017
Interview........
21-12-2016 for CSQ
Actually we have nothing except a file number .what is AOR.
AOR is the letter sent by CIC which acknowledges that your application for PR has been received, is complete and ready to be passed onto relevant visa office for processing. Please ask your agent to forward you the email she received from CIC. If she does not then you have a problem. When did you apply for csq? Was it paper based or online?