+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

asussss

Oct 12, 2018
I got exactly the same request last week. I applied in March 2017. Unfortunately, I think this is a start of the long security screening process. Maybe 6-7 months of waiting or maybe more!!:(:(:(
Really? Oh my! Seems similar to US Visa Check which might take a loooooooooooooog time.

mgazi

Apr 1, 2012
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
CSQ June 2015
App. Filed.......
Jan 2016
Doc's Request.
Documents' Update November 2017
AOR Received.
28-02-2016
File Transfer...
Processing: 14-03-2016 / Pre-Arrival Letter: 27/11/17
Med's Request
Oct 2018
Med's Done....
Nov 2018
Passport Req..
Dec 2018 & Submitted
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 2019
LANDED..........
ما شاء الله لا قوة الا بالله
Good morning Mgazi. Thanks very much.
Do you know how fast the Visa Office in London is ? It is my VO.

Hi ab50037,
I am really sorry but I don't have the right answer. However, it depends on the volume of the application received + how many countries you lived in more than 6 months (BC) and some additional stuff, but the VO London is far away better than Abu Dhabi VO. you can notice how much time I am waiting ...
I wish you good luck and that you it will not take you much time to share with us the great news

asussss

Oct 12, 2018
Hi, Anybody can share if you have got DM/PPR, and also you have received CV request before DM/PPR? I am looking for how long it might take from CV request to DM/PPR for recent applicants as a reference. Many thanks!

SBT

Apr 26, 2018
Hi, Anybody can share if you have got DM/PPR, and also you have received CV request before DM/PPR? I am looking for how long it might take from CV request to DM/PPR for recent applicants as a reference. Many thanks!
They ask for CV/resume just from particular nationalities! In many cases from Iranians. Are you Iranian? Which nationality are you from?

SBT

Apr 26, 2018
Hi all,
I got my csq recently, i am applying to the Quebec skilled workers program.

Currently i am preparing my fedral documents, can some one please let me know the expected timeline to complete the whole process, I am from Egypt, and hope someone are here from Egypt can give me a hand.

Thanks in advance
Nice that you have gotten your CSQ. But the expected timeline is unfortunately long. 17 months is expressed by CIC but most of people especially middle eastern and applicants from islamic countries are waiting 2 years for the federal part. I am finishing the 20th month but If I can get my passport request in 24 months I will be so glad!!!!

mkm221

Star Member
Jun 12, 2018
Nice that you have gotten your CSQ. But the expected timeline is unfortunately long. 17 months is expressed by CIC but most of people especially middle eastern and applicants from islamic countries are waiting 2 years for the federal part. I am finishing the 20th month but If I can get my passport request in 24 months I will be so glad!!!!
Are you inland or outland? I am inland PEQ applicant in finishing 16 months. Lebanese here

ABCD Montreal

Aug 2, 2018
My Status has been changed to Decision made.
Time line
App. Filed.......:
18-04-2017
AOR Received.:
29-06-2017
Med's Request:
19-03_2018
Med's Done....:
22-03-2018
DM today
@Janakkada
Hi
Did you get Passport request, even my status has been changed to decision made and I have not received passport request..... Let me know....

ABCD Montreal

Aug 2, 2018
I applied on March 15th,waiting for DM and PPR,
Medical done 24th December, More than 18 months. In fact,they should change processing time to 24 months!!!! How much time wasting is the quebec skilled worker program!!!!
@SBT
Hi
Did you get any update? My status has been changed to decision made on 4-Oct-2018 and I have not received passport request..... Let me know....
I applied on 24-March-2017.

SBT

Apr 26, 2018
@SBT
Hi
Did you get any update? My status has been changed to decision made on 4-Oct-2018 and I have not received passport request..... Let me know....
I applied on 24-March-2017.
They asked my CV/resume. it seems that you have gotten the golden result but mine continues. Even I do not check Ecas or mycic anymore. I decide also not to check the messages on canadavisa anymore! tired of non ending wait! They have spoiled my life !!!!

ABCD Montreal

Aug 2, 2018
They asked my CV/resume. it seems that you have gotten the golden result but mine continues. Even I do not check Ecas or mycic anymore. I decide also not to check the messages on canadavisa anymore! tired of non ending wait! They have spoiled my life !!!!
@SBT
Hi, I understand your frustration. Even now I am also in the same boat. Do not loose hope, trust that everything happens for good. I wish you will get your PR soon.