+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

michel_hammamet

Aug 14, 2013
Montreal, Canada
Visa Office......
Paris
nimar_023 said:
My visa office is Sydney, NS. Do they process the whole PR processing? I thought they only receive applications.
How do you know that it is Sydney?
Can you give your detailed timeline and ECAS lines copy-paste here? (see my signature for reference)

Mariam dal

Star Member
Jul 8, 2015
Hi everyone, I wanna ask how long does it take to get passport request after medical check and fee of PR??
can it takes one month after submitting everything or more than one month? please advice
thanks

G kainth

Star Member
Sep 8, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mariam dal said:
Hi everyone, I wanna ask how long does it take to get passport request after medical check and fee of PR??
can it takes one month after submitting everything or more than one month? please advice
thanks
hello my friend i have same question i sent my upfront medical and police check certificate and my file under process from 16 may 2015 so what will be next on my file

michel_hammamet

Aug 14, 2013
Montreal, Canada
Visa Office......
Paris
Mariam dal said:
thanks
Fill in your signatures first so that we can advise you on your query concerning dates etc.

michel_hammamet

Aug 14, 2013
Montreal, Canada
Visa Office......
Paris
G kainth said:
hello my friend i have same question i sent my upfront medical and police check certificate and my file under process from 16 may 2015 so what will be next on my file
[/quote

You are welcome to fill in your signature with your timeline .

mgazi

Apr 1, 2012
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
CSQ June 2015
App. Filed.......
Jan 2016
Doc's Request.
Documents' Update November 2017
AOR Received.
28-02-2016
File Transfer...
Processing: 14-03-2016 / Pre-Arrival Letter: 27/11/17
Med's Request
Oct 2018
Med's Done....
Nov 2018
Passport Req..
Dec 2018 & Submitted
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 2019
LANDED..........
ما شاء الله لا قوة الا بالله
charlottemontreal said:
Hi engineer2003 and m81,
Thanks a lot for your replies.

I am still hesitating whether I should notify visa office or not. I searched on this forum and some applicants said it should be fine to send both of the old and new passports when receiving the PPR.

In fact, when I received the RPRF request last month, the VO asks ONLY to notify them of the following situations :

--------------
Has your family composition or personal circumstances changed since our last correspondence?
· Marriage or common-law union, divorce, annulment, legal separation or death of the sponsor, principal applicant or any accompanying family member;
· Birth or adoption of a child, including grandchildren born to dependent children;
· You or any of your family members being charged or convicted of a criminal offence.
If any of these conditions apply, you are required to inform our office immediately.
-------------------------

So, the passport renewal is not included in these situations (family composition or personal circumstances).
Anyway, passport is an important document. That is why I am hesitating.

I fear that, if I notify them, this would delay the processing of my application. So, I prefer not to notify them until receiving the PPR.

Hi charlottemontreal

I am waiting for the Medicals, I am renewing my Passport too. My agent told me to send him a copy of the new passport only. if any news from my side I will update..

G kainth

Star Member
Sep 8, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
michel_hammamet said:
G kainth said:
[/quote

You are welcome to fill in your signature with your timeline .
there is my time line so please advise me should i pay landing fee in advance or should i wait to request

michel_hammamet

Aug 14, 2013
Montreal, Canada
Visa Office......
Paris
G kainth said:
there is my time line so please advise me should i pay landing fee in advance or should i wait to request
1. Can you specify THE DATES in your timeline? Refer to mine to see how it should look like.

2. I would wait till they request it, if I were you. Thus you will know that your case is moving forward.

G kainth

Star Member
Sep 8, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
michel_hammamet said:
1. Can you specify THE DATES in your timeline? Refer to mine to see how it should look like.

2. I would wait till they request it, if I were you. Thus you will know that your case is moving forward.
You are right. I will wait thanks my friend

es

Jan 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Roma
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
september 2013
Nomination.....
CSQ 20.01.2016
AOR Received.
25.01.2012 federal AOR 25.04.2016
IELTS Request
IELTS Tef-aq sent B2
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
soon
VISA ISSUED...
soon
LANDED..........
When God has decided!
We received your application for permanent residence on March 16, 2016.
We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on April 25, 2016.
Date modified:2016-05-02

I am worried. No news since AOR. if you look date modified 02.05.2016 what this mean. that they haven't update my application since 02.05.2016.

and another question in my e-mail for AOR and UCI is this text:

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada under the Quebec Skilled Worker Category.

Upon review of the information you have provided, your application is considered complete based .....etc
Your application has now been placed into processing.
X This correspondence also acknowledges receipt of your payment dated.........etc

Please do not forward additional documents unless requested.
-----another text....

did you have the same email for UCI and AOR?

michel_hammamet

Aug 14, 2013
Montreal, Canada
Visa Office......
Paris
es said:
We received your application for permanent residence on March 16, 2016.
We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on April 25, 2016.
Date modified:2016-05-02

I am worried. No news since AOR. if you look date modified 02.05.2016 what this mean. that they haven't update my application since 02.05.2016.

and another question in my e-mail for AOR and UCI is this text:

This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada under the Quebec Skilled Worker Category.

Upon review of the information you have provided, your application is considered complete based .....etc
X This correspondence also acknowledges receipt of your payment dated.........etc

-----another text....

did you have the same email for UCI and AOR
Your Line 2in your ECAS shows that your application is already in the processing office.

It is really strange as fas as the text of your email. I did not have the same one with AOR from Sydney. I have it in French. Here it is.

IUC: xxxxx
No demande: xxxxx
Indiquez ces numéros quand vous correspondez avec notre bureau.

Ceci est un message automatisé. Veuillez NE PAS Y RÉPONDRE.

Madame/Monsieur,

La présente confirme que votre demande de résidence permanente au Canada a été reçue par Citoyenneté et Immigration Canada (CIC), au 2016/03/29.

À quel moment dois-je communiquer avec CIC?

Vous devez aviser CIC de tout changement dans votre demande, tel que:

des changements dans votre situation personnelle, comme la naissance ou l'adoption d'un enfant, un mariage ou un divorce;
des changements de vos coordonnées (adresse électronique, adresse postale, numéro de téléphone);
la nomination ou le changement d'un représentant en immigration ou d'une personne désignée;
la décision de retirer votre demande.

Pour informer CIC des changements dans votre demande, veuillez consulter la page www.cic.gc.ca/francais/information/bureaux/missions.asp, sélectionnez le bureau susmentionné et suivez les directives pour présenter une " Demande de renseignements propres à un cas ".

Quand CIC communiquera-t-il avec moi?
CIC communiquera avec vous si des renseignements, des documents additionnels ou une entrevue sont nécessaires. Pour obtenir de l'information générale sur ce à quoi vous attendre veuillez consulter la page www.cic.gc.ca/francais/information/demandes ainsi que la section intitulée " Et ensuite? " du guide d'instruction associé au formulaire de demande que vous avez utilisé.

Comment puis-je vérifier l'état de ma demande?
Vous pouvez utiliser l'identificateur unique de client (IUC) ou le numéro de demande susmentionné pour vérifier l'état de votre demande sur le site Web de CIC. Veuillez consulter la page suivante: www.cic.gc.ca/francais et dans la section " J'aimerais… ", située dans le côté droit de la page, sélectionnez " Vérifier l'état d'une demande ".

Quel est le délai de traitement de ma demande?

Les délais de traitement varient. Vous pouvez consulter les délais de traitement aux fins de référence à la page www.cic.gc.ca/francais/information/delai.
N'oubliez pas que le temps consacré à répondre aux courriels n'est pas consacré au traitement des demandes. C'est pourquoi nous vous demandons de limiter votre correspondance à des avis de changements dans votre demande, à moins que le traitement de votre demande ait dépassé les délais de traitement ordinaires.

De quelle façon puis-je préparer mon immigration au Canada?

Veuillez consulter les ressources suivantes au sujet de l'établissement au Canada:
Pour de l'information sur l'évaluation linguistique et la formation, veuillez consulter la page suivante: www.cic.gc.ca/francais/nouveaux/avant-langue-formation.asp.
Pour de l'information sur l'emploi, veuillez consulter www.competences.gc.ca et www.travailleraucanada.gc.ca.
Pour de l'information sur le logement, l'éducation, la santé, les documents importants et d'autres sujets, veuillez consulter www.cic.gc.ca/francais/nouveaux.

Nous espérons que cette information concernant votre demande de résident permanent au Canada vous sera utile.
Bureau de réception centralisée
Case postale 7500
Sydney (N.-É.) B1P 0A9
Canada

www.cic.gc.ca

es

Jan 18, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Roma
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
september 2013
Nomination.....
CSQ 20.01.2016
AOR Received.
25.01.2012 federal AOR 25.04.2016
IELTS Request
IELTS Tef-aq sent B2
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
soon
VISA ISSUED...
soon
LANDED..........
When God has decided!
this is the full email......
what do you think???

QUEBEC SKILLED WORKER
CENTRALIZED INTAKE OFFICE
P.O. BOX 8888
SYDNEY, NS B1P 0C9​

UCI:---------
Application: ----------

Upon review of the information you have provided, your application is considered complete based upon the requirements of the Instructions and Regulation 10 of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA).

This correspondence also acknowledges receipt of your payment dated in the amount of Canadian dollars. Your Payment Receipt No. is . Please keep a copy of this letter for your records and quote this number on all correspondence relating to application fees or refunds.

This correspondence also acknowledges receipt of your Fee Payment Form IMM 5620 authorizing IRCC to take payment of processing fees using the credit card details provided. Please be informed that we processed a payment of Canadian dollars on this credit card (ending in ). Your receipt number is . Please keep a copy of this letter for your records and quote this number on all correspondence relating to application fees or refunds.

X This correspondence also acknowledges receipt of your payment dated 2016/03/08 in the amount of $1250.00 Canadian dollars. Your HPM Payment Receipt No. is XXXXXXXX----
. Please keep a copy of this letter for your records and quote this number on all correspondence relating to application fees or refunds.

If additional documents are required, you will be provided an address to forward required documents. Please inform the Centralized Intake Office of any status changes in your application (birth or adoption of a child, marriage or common-law relationship, new occupation or employer, change of address, change of e-mail address, change of immigration representative, etc) via the Case Specific Enquiry form at the following link: https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx. Please include a letter identifying what the changes are and any relevant supporting documents. If your documents are not in English or French, send a notarized (certified) translation with a copy of the originals.

It is important for you to learn about the steps you need to take to get your credentials and qualifications recognized in Canada. Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada recommends that you review the resources on the Foreign Credentials Referral Office’s website (www.credentials.gc.ca) and the Department’s website (www.cic.gc.ca) for helpful information about living and finding work in Canada. If your application will be processed through China, India, the Philippines, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Japan or the UK, you might receive information and an invitation letter from IRCC about free in-person assistance. In order to participate in this service you will require an invitation letter from the IRCC mission which will be sent to you during the later stages of the immigration process if you are determined to be eligible for it. You can access information about this free in-person assistance at www.newcomersuccess.ca . Actual participation in this in-person service is not a guarantee or an indicator that your immigration application will ultimately be successful or that you will receive an immigrant visa.

Thank you for your interest in Canada.

WP
Service Delivery Clerk
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada
Centralized Intake Office
Sydney, Nova Scotia