+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

mnmj

Aug 30, 2021
You should call IRCC and request your XEP by phone call.
May you please tell me the phone number?
When I call the number provided in IRCC it asks for the application number to proceed, and obviously I still don't have any application numbers

DAS_1

Sep 26, 2020
Category........
QSW
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Morning guys, I got my AOR yesterday.

Inland applicant
Documents delivered : August 20 2020
XEP : December 3 2020
AOR : August 30 2021
Biometrics request : August 30 2021
After October 2020, xep numbers were issued within 15 days. I hope all 2020 xeps will get aor in next couple of weeks. Yours is also from Dec 2020.

Kzee20

Mar 24, 2020
Are there any inland applicants from July 2020 still waiting for AOR?
The problem is that now you can’t even call them to inquire about the status of your application.

Reactions: mkukku

magic_day

Jun 9, 2020
The problem is that now you can’t even call them to inquire about the status of your application.
My application was sent in mid-July 2020, and I am still waiting for AOR (inland).

Nikos1978

Jan 8, 2020
Quebec - Quebec City
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30-06-2020
AOR Received.
12-08-2021
Med's Request
22-09-2021
Med's Done....
01-10-2021
VISA ISSUED...
16-10-2021
There are several applicants from May 2020 without AOR...

sandro_quebec

Aug 31, 2021
My friend received his AOR on 26 Aug.
His file was received on 23/7/2020, 2 days after me..
Don’t know how ircc works..
Me neither. Some friends sent their application exactly 1 week before me, and they already received the COPR. For me, they didn't even call me for the medicals.

Kzee20

Mar 24, 2020
This is very stressful! At least they should inform us about the reason delaying our AORs. Just received the webform reply, I believe the auto generated one saying only priority inquiries will be answered and you can check the status of your application online. They are heading towards the month of September for AORs and the problem is that once they leave your file behind then forget about your application and we will be in the situation of some of the inland forgotten 2019 applicants.

Reactions: DAS_1

DAS_1

Sep 26, 2020
Category........
QSW
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
This is very stressful! At least they should inform us about the reason delaying our AORs. Just received the webform reply, I believe the auto generated one saying only priority inquiries will be answered and you can check the status of your application online. They are heading towards the month of September for AORs and the problem is that once they leave your file behind then forget about your application and we will be in the situation of some of the inland forgotten 2019 applicants.
What are priority inquiries?

Kzee20

Mar 24, 2020
What are priority inquiries?
We will respond to these priority enquiries only:
  • · Clients in crisis situations (like those affected by the situation in Afghanistan)
  • · Clients facing vulnerable circumstances (emergency and urgent requests)
  • · Clients who need to tell us about a change in their circumstances, which has a direct impact on their application (like marriage, birth of a child, or similar)
  • · Clients who are submitting documents requested by one of our officers
  • · Changes in contact information
  • · Requests to withdraw an application or refunds
If your enquiry is NOT one of the priority enquiries listed above, you will not receive a reply.

Reactions: DAS_1

DAS_1

Sep 26, 2020
Category........
QSW
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
We will respond to these priority enquiries only:
  • · Clients in crisis situations (like those affected by the situation in Afghanistan)
  • · Clients facing vulnerable circumstances (emergency and urgent requests)
  • · Clients who need to tell us about a change in their circumstances, which has a direct impact on their application (like marriage, birth of a child, or similar)
  • · Clients who are submitting documents requested by one of our officers
  • · Changes in contact information
  • · Requests to withdraw an application or refunds
If your enquiry is NOT one of the priority enquiries listed above, you will not receive a reply.
Don’t know how they work, providing AOR will relieve stress …

Reactions: mkukku