+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

DAS_1

Sep 26, 2020
Category........
QSW
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
I can agree with you. However, i will not generalize the situation by geographic locations. But, your point makes sense.

Lot of people obtained french certificates fraudulently and successfully became PR under PEQ catagory and moved away once they got their papers. And, those who couldn’t get those certifications took another phoney route, making false declarations in express entry while living and working in quebec.

It seems MIFI and IRCC working togather to restore the integrity. Good on them. But both of them have to go back in 2016, 2017 & 2018. And start auditing these people.
At least if they find and punish these guys
Do someone know if IRCC is asking for PCC again while working on applications. They look into applications and PCC after AOR which is more than a year. How do they decide if PCC is expired or not? Example India or USA PCC don’t have an expiry date.
do they contain issue date ?

Gset

Star Member
Nov 4, 2020
All pcc are valid from one year of issue date. They ask randomly and most of the times if you left Canada for overseas before Copr.
That’s really weird coz they give AOR after an year. So all the PCC submitted will be expired until then if they go with 1 year validity. Getting another PCC from India is pain. hope they don’t ask for a new one.

Reactions: ValeriaS

Immstu

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2017
That’s really weird coz they give AOR after an year. So all the PCC submitted will be expired until then if they go with 1 year validity. Getting another PCC from India is pain. hope they don’t ask for a new one.
My second line has your answer - random and travel overseas are being asked for new submission mostly.

Reactions: DAS_1 and Gset

Immstu

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2017
Canadian pr are free to move including quebec, no issue at all. But i have a problem with those making phoney claims by lying with their employers, CRA, ircc, MIfI, etc. Lying with People in general.

Believe it or not, these are the reasons Quebec is using to lower the quotas.(which in my opinion is making everything slow). They trusted us to do right things, some people took advantage of the system and got away with it and now we are left with a compromised inventory at IRCC.
I am glad MiFi is working with them to get rid of it, and restoring integrity of the program.

Sorry, not offending anyone. It’s just an opinion. But lie is a lie and that’s not a very good way to start a new life in new country, and hard working genuine folks should never pay the price for wrongdoings, done by criminals.

have a good night.
Any specific reason why folks in Quebec do frauds and rest of Canada is fraud free?

ballak1984

Feb 4, 2019
Middle East
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
Expecting OUTLAND DMs and MRs so soon after those travels restrictions are lifted.

There are more than 20k outland backlog already finalised or files are waiting in the last processing step.

https://travel.gc.ca/travel-covid
  • September 7 (intended start date): All other foreign nationals who qualify as fully vaccinated.

Btw, today I completed my 31st month in federal and entered 32nd.
Are they done with ur security check. Wer like having the same timeline. I received my notes last week and I passed eligibility and criminality checks but not the security. I thought they would have done it already.... I guess am not receiving the MR any soon.

Reactions: Rumman

Immstu

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2017
Canadian pr are free to move including quebec, no issue at all. But i have a problem with those making phoney claims by lying with their employers, CRA, ircc, MIfI, etc. Lying with People in general.

Believe it or not, these are the reasons Quebec is using to lower the quotas.(which in my opinion is making everything slow). They trusted us to do right things, some people took advantage of the system and got away with it and now we are left with a compromised inventory at IRCC.
I am glad MiFi is working with them to get rid of it, and restoring integrity of the program.

Sorry, not offending anyone. It’s just an opinion. But lie is a lie and that’s not a very good way to start a new life in new country, and hard working genuine folks should never pay the price for wrongdoings, done by criminals.

have a good night.
Please read this instead of making wild assumptions (it's in Mandarin but can be translated to English). A very balanced article by someone who I admire.
http://www.quebecpeq.com/post-1172.html

Nikos1978

Jan 8, 2020
Quebec - Quebec City
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
30-06-2020
AOR Received.
12-08-2021
Med's Request
22-09-2021
Med's Done....
01-10-2021
VISA ISSUED...
16-10-2021
really? I apply by 27-June-2020, and nothing happens now. Could you mention your time line?
That's from a FB group. I applied the 2020-06-30 and no AOR, maybe I'll have it in 2 days or in 4 months... IRCC sucks

memdan

Star Member
Feb 5, 2013
Hello Guys
I applied for ATIP Notes on 4 July 2021. I received it today on 4 Aug 2021.
It has 31 pages. Some important details are as under.

ASSESSMENTS:
Eligibility: Blank
Security: Blank
HIRV: Blank
Criminality: In Progress
Biometrics- RCMP (Status: Not started)
Organized Crime: Blank
Medical: Blank
Misrepresentation: Blank
Info Sharing: Blank
Other Reqs: Blank
Final: Blank
Cost Recovery: Outstanding

Summary/Conclusion for my ATIP Notes:
1- My Criminality is “in Progress” without real AOR.
2- As per ATIP notes, the complete fee is outstanding. Although I paid my fee online and attached with my application which I sent by mail. Any body who has same “outstanding fee in ATIP”, please share. My plan is to send the same receipt again by webform.
Thanks

Immstu

Champion Member
Jul 31, 2017
Hello Guys
I applied for ATIP Notes on 4 July 2021. I received it today on 4 Aug 2021.
It has 31 pages. Some important details are as under.

ASSESSMENTS:
Eligibility: Blank
Security: Blank
HIRV: Blank
Criminality: In Progress
Biometrics- RCMP (Status: Not started)
Organized Crime: Blank
Medical: Blank
Misrepresentation: Blank
Info Sharing: Blank
Other Reqs: Blank
Final: Blank
Cost Recovery: Outstanding

Summary/Conclusion for my ATIP Notes:
1- My Criminality is “in Progress” without real AOR.
2- As per ATIP notes, the complete fee is outstanding. Although I paid my fee online and attached with my application which I sent by mail. Any body who has same “outstanding fee in ATIP”, please share. My plan is to send the same receipt again by webform.
Thanks
1. They are doing criminality without AOR.
2. After AOR status will change to 'paid' - something like that.
All the best.

Reactions: memdan and Rumman