+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Skilled Worker Federal Stage (After CSQ)

andienzen

Jan 15, 2019
Hi everyone,

I'm an inland applicant and my QSW paper application was received by CIC in June 2018 containing my police certificate from my country of origin issued in May 2018. I read somewhere that police certificates are only considered valid for 12 months (can't recall where) which would mean that my police certificate expires in May 2019.

Does anyone have experiences with CIC requesting a new police certificate from inland applicants? In my opinion, it would not make sense if they did since I have been living in Canada since the last one has been issued.

Thanks for your help!

eirrehcil

May 2, 2019
My timeline:

2017.09.21 AR
2017.12.18 FN
2018.04.17 material request, ME request
2018.05 MER and passed
I am still waiting until now. my ME almost expires and the processing bar shows "17 days left". Finger crossed buddies!

Reactions: ShannonT

ShannonT

Oct 21, 2018
Category........
QSW
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
Hi everyone,

I'm an inland applicant and my QSW paper application was received by CIC in June 2018 containing my police certificate from my country of origin issued in May 2018. I read somewhere that police certificates are only considered valid for 12 months (can't recall where) which would mean that my police certificate expires in May 2019.

Does anyone have experiences with CIC requesting a new police certificate from inland applicants? In my opinion, it would not make sense if they did since I have been living in Canada since the last one has been issued.

Thanks for your help!
Hi

Better have it that not, specially since it is not a document you get fast. Mine expired and I applied and sent a new one to avoid delays if ever they request it.

ShannonT

Oct 21, 2018
Category........
QSW
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
My timeline:

2017.09.21 AR
2017.12.18 FN
2018.04.17 material request, ME request
2018.05 MER and passed
I am still waiting until now. my ME almost expires and the processing bar shows "17 days left". Finger crossed buddies!
Fingers crossed :) keep us posted

ertarun

Apr 14, 2016
None taken :) ! Well, my agent contacted them via mail, informing of upfront payment and asking for a status on file! Maybe asking them for a confirmation might trigger them to start working on your file too. Might just be a coincidence though...

Got that! My consultant's lawyer had dropped an email asking status of my file, but unfortunately, that guy passed away leaving a mystery behind around embassy's response back to his email id, to which only he had access. Sometimes, when you come across a stage like this where you are all of a sudden made to realize the harsh realities of life, getting status of your file becomes a tiny thing. Saying so, I never picked up that courage to again write an email to CIC asking status of my file, although I had to submit them 5476e through a web form to cancel my case representative as suggested by my consultant. Ever since then, left my application's progress in the hands of destiny.:(:)

ertarun

Apr 14, 2016
Hi everyone,

CIC received my application on August 23rd 2017, so my application is over 20 months. Last week, I submitted a web form asking what was going on. Here is their response that I received today:
""
Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

We verified the information you provided and can confirm that a decision has been made on the application. Rest assured that the responsible office will contact you by mail or email to provide you with that decision.

""

I noticed today that my ecas status was "Decision Made". Haven't received any official DM or PPR on my cic (gc key) account.
Congratulations. You will soon receive PPR email - The Golden Mail :)

Reactions: Madagascar1

ertarun

Apr 14, 2016
Dear Members,

I am a little curious over my application status today, don't know why, but I am still wondering when can I expect to get a Medical Request? I will be open to your predictions!;);)

Thanks in advance.

My Timeline:

CSQ Applied - March 2014
First Intent to Reject - June 2016
Second Intent to Reject - April 2017
CSQ Received - September 2018

Federal File Received - October 2018
AoR/UCI - December 2018
Landing Fee - Paid Upfront
Medical Request - ??
Prearrival Email - ???
DM and PPR - God Knows Better!

adeboyeadejobi

Dec 6, 2017
Nigeria
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney
Nomination.....
15-07-2017
Dear Members,

I am a little curious over my application status today, don't know why, but I am still wondering when can I expect to get a Medical Request? I will be open to your predictions!;);)

Thanks in advance.

My Timeline:

CSQ Applied - March 2014

AoR/UCI - December 2018
Medical Request - ??
Prearrival Email - ???
Ertarun,

Expect your medicals next month alongside PCC.

From what i deduce from your timeline you are a survivor. Be calm bru it will all end in praise.

Wish you good luck.

adeboyeadejobi

Dec 6, 2017
Nigeria
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Sydney
Nomination.....
15-07-2017
Dear Members,

Thanks in advance.

My Timeline:

CSQ Applied - March 2014

AoR/UCI - December 2018
Medical Request - ??
Prearrival Email - ???
Ertarun,

From what i deduce from your timeline you are a survivor. Be calm bru it will all end in praise.

Wish you good luck.

ertarun

Apr 14, 2016
Ertarun,

Wish you good luck.
Thanks a bunch, mate! I submitted my PCCs upfront while sending my application to Nova Scotia. I hope your words come true! Thanks for the encouragement.

Thanks!

Reactions: adeboyeadejobi

XxxMmm

Jan 24, 2019
Hi everyone,

I'm waiting for pr for one year and half now.
My current closed work permit will be expired July.
When I tried to extend it online, I have to choose I'm provincial nominee certificate holder.
If not, it will ask me LMIA.
But if we have QSC we are LMIA exempt, and if I choose provincial nominee, it will ask PNP and support letter from province.

I would like to know if anyone had same situation?
I have the job offer and employer code. What should I upload as Proof that you Meet the Requirements of the Job Being Offered.
It's so confusing

Thank you for any help and information.

pinkkk_blueee

Star Member
Oct 23, 2018
Hello,

My timeline is as follows:
inland - PEQ applicant
AOR: 18 December 2017
APP: 26 Feb 2018
MR: 30 March 2018

I have not heard anything from cic since March 2018, does anybody have similar timeline?