+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

QUEBEC PEQ LETS SHARE EXPERIENCE!!

SusanUnkas

Jul 30, 2015
Help needed to extend work permit under PEQ

Hi there,
you have been already really helpful with me to fill out the necessary documents for PEQ.
I kindly ask you to help me one more time with my next step. After obtaining the CSQ under the PEQ. I need to extend my work permit in order to have time to apply for the permanent residence.
Could you please confirm me that I am doing correctly this way:
Filled in IMM 5710 (Application to change conditions, extend my stay or remain in Canada as a worker)
Copy of CSQ, passport, work permit, job offer
Payment of fees (155$)
That's it?

Do I have to complete also the Offer of Employment to a Foreing National Exempt from LMIA?? IMM5802 no, right?
Thank you so much, have a nice week end

berengena

Aug 26, 2014
Hi everyone,

I applied for my PR (under Quebec skilled worker) on May 15th 2015, I got charged on my credit card on July 22nd, but I still haven't received a confirmation that ther received my application and thus I still don't have an application number or file to look online the status of my application....is this normal?

I called over the phone and they said they can't help me with this...

Tuki

Star Member
Jan 20, 2015
berengena said:
Hi everyone,

I applied for my PR (under Quebec skilled worker) on May 15th 2015, I got charged on my credit card on July 22nd, but I still haven't received a confirmation that ther received my application and thus I still don't have an application number or file to look online the status of my application....is this normal?

Hi Berengena,
Its normal. Sometimes it takes 3-4 month to get the file number. I have applied on March 3 , 2015 and received my file number 25th June, 2015.
Good Luck.

berengena

Aug 26, 2014
Tuki said:
Hi Berengena,
Its normal. Sometimes it takes 3-4 month to get the file number. I have applied on March 3 , 2015 and received my file number 25th June, 2015.
Good Luck.
Thanks!

I received yesterdad my application number and it indicates that the application is complete and it's now in process

Cheers!

Nicolas

Tuki

Star Member
Jan 20, 2015
berengena said:
Thanks!

I received yesterdad my application number and it indicates that the application is complete and it's now in process

Cheers!

Nicolas
Great !!! Congrats ......... :)

MTL2015ANNIE

Aug 24, 2015
hi
I have simialr timeline:
CSQ--April 28 2015
Application Federal--May 6 2015
File in process---Aug 17 2015

I dont know when they will request medical check.

berengena said:
Hi everyone,

mirko_81

May 20, 2015
Hi everyone - I finally managed to get my CSQ and I am almost ready to submit the documents for the federal part..

I just have one question - I have to renew my passport soon - and I think I will do that after sending everything for the federal (maybe one month after).
At that time, should I advise the federal of my new passport?
In the end, the old passport may not show up in their database anymore..

Do you know anything about this?

Thanks!!

Tuki

Star Member
Jan 20, 2015
mirko_81 said:
Hi everyone - I finally managed to get my CSQ and I am almost ready to submit the documents for the federal part..

I just have one question - I have to renew my passport soon - and I think I will do that after sending everything for the federal (maybe one month after).
At that time, should I advise the federal of my new passport?
In the end, the old passport may not show up in their database anymore..

Do you know anything about this?

Thanks!!
you have to inform them about your new passport and also you have to send the copy of your new passport.

Tuki

Star Member
Jan 20, 2015
MTL2015ANNIE said:
Hello Tuki
May I ask you that do you apply in QC? PEQ with QC diploma or QSW-PEQ?
Thank you!
Yes I have applied here in QC under PEQ with QC diploma. whats about u?

MTL2015ANNIE

Aug 24, 2015
I applied at MTL Under QSW - PEQ. However, I dont have a QC diploma. But I have a full time job here.
I guess your case will be much faster than mine.

Tuki said:
Yes I have applied here in QC under PEQ with QC diploma. whats about u?

Tuki

Star Member
Jan 20, 2015
MTL2015ANNIE said:
I applied at MTL Under QSW - PEQ. However, I dont have a QC diploma. But I have a full time job here.
I guess your case will be much faster than mine.
In Federal stage, almost all inland CSQ application has same time line. :)

Good Luck

MTL2015ANNIE

Aug 24, 2015
Thank you for your reply. I notice that most PEQ get their Med request very soon after their AOR.
But it have been more than 10 days, I did not get anything.
Plus, I request them to change the wrong home address and mailing address. They did not change them yet.
I phoned, it doesnt work at all.

Tuki said:
In Federal stage, almost all inland CSQ application has same time line. :)

Good Luck

Tuki

Star Member
Jan 20, 2015
MTL2015ANNIE said:
Thank you for your reply. I notice that most PEQ get their Med request very soon after their AOR.
But it have been more than 10 days, I did not get anything.
Plus, I request them to change the wrong home address and mailing address. They did not change them yet.
I phoned, it doesnt work at all.
My med req wasn't very fast. It took almost 2 month after getting my AOR. Just see my timeline.
Don't worry !! you will get yours very soon.
Good luck.

MTL2015ANNIE

Aug 24, 2015
Hello Guys,

I would like to ask that if I get married with a Canadian citizen before DM, does it cost longer time?

Anyone who has this experience or wo knows, please share with me.

Thank you!