+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Quebec Next intake August 16 2016 total of 5000 Requests- Latest info from MIDI

aliabbas90

Jul 15, 2016
Hi,

Kindly guide me for the followings:

1. I've registered for 4 Aug IELTS and the result is expected 17 Aug. Is it possible I can make for 16 Aug intake ?

2. I'm unable to proceed anywhere from "Certificat de sélection du Québec". I can only see "Modifier ma demande" option and this takes me again to create account. What should I do?

3. Every thing is in French. Is there any option to change to English ? Or I'll have to do everything in French?

4. Can somebody list entire documents needed. Please.

5. I've done my Masters but so far I've just received confirmation of successful completion. I still have to receive my degree and transcript. What should I do.

6. The website says the process is first come first basis. Does this go with the points too ? eg. a person with lower points is given preference over the person with higher points on first come first basis.

veer123

Jul 31, 2016
aliabbas90 said:
Hi,

Kindly guide me for the followings:

3. Every thing is in French. Is there any option to change to English ? Or I'll have to do everything in French?
This is a valid concern. Initial pages are translated by chrome browser but the pages to make the application are in french. Is there any option to change their translation or will they remain as it is in french?

Pls reply

aspiringme

Star Member
Jan 24, 2015
Dear All...Plz Plz guide...

I need clarification regarding updating dependent details in the online application for MON PROJECT. I don't have the passports for my two new born sons. While filling the form there is a field for passport number and that field is mandatory to be filled. What can I do? Since the time is short, and I won't be getting the passports before 15th August even if I apply now? Please help!!

Thanks...

rohit786

Dec 18, 2015
HELLO ALL
I AM NEW HERE
MY QUESTION IS ALSO SAME IN WHICH LANGUAGE THE INFORMATION TO BE FILLED IN MON PROJECT
" IN ENGLISH OR IN FRENCH'

PLS REPLY

petta

Star Member
Jul 4, 2015
NOC Code......
aspiringme said:
Dear All...Plz Plz guide...

I need clarification regarding updating dependent details in the online application for MON PROJECT. I don't have the passports for my two new born sons. While filling the form there is a field for passport number and that field is mandatory to be filled. What can I do? Since the time is short, and I won't be getting the passports before 15th August even if I apply now? Please help!!

Thanks...
I suggest you to fill the form without the details of your newly born babies. Later you would have a chance to update the same in the portal.

You can check the same by calling in to their service desk number.

Princecarl

Apr 21, 2016
Hi all

I wanted to ask if you have any idea
On how long is the processing of quebec applications
From the time got invitation til PR grant?